== ==
+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 ... LastLast

Renewal Date Expired of Employment Registration in Tamil Nadu How to renewal in online

Dear Sir / Madam,

I done my Engineering employment registration in offline mode. My Renewal date expired. How to renewal in online in Tamil Nadu?
    My Registration No : CHP2011M00110781
    DOB : 12/05/1989
    Renewal Date : Aug 2014
    Qualification : BE. EEE (2011 Passed out)
    Date of Registration : 08/08/2011

Please give a renewal procedure

| Reply by Team Member |

Dear Mr. Balaji,
    If you have registered yourself in Employment Exchange, then you can renew your registration within 3 years. For more information, kindly read the full article which is mentioned below by clicking this link.
    Click Here ==> https://www.examresultinfo.com/threa...64/#post364590

Regards,
    ERI Team

Similar topics you may interested!

ANANNTH
    sir my renewal expired pls help me my reg no TTD2006M00002071

Unregistered
    Dear sir,
    My renewal date is March 12 .2016. i want to renew .whether we do online or want to go direct.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dear sir,
    My renewal date is March 12 .2016. i want to renew .whether we do online or want to go direct.
    please visit
    http://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower/

Unregistered
    Dear sir,
    My renewal date February 2016
    Registration number is TTD2000F00001163 date of birth 25/12/1979. My employment district thoothukudi. So please renewed. My mail Id mahalakshmi.v@gmail.com. So please mail this id sir. My humble request sir. Thank you sir

Renewal of Employment Exchange in Tamil Nadu, Step by Step Procedures

Renewal of Employment Exchange in Tamil Nadu State
    The Employment Exchange Department is the department which is established by the Government of Tamil Nadu. This department is developed to provide employment services to citizens of state. Candidates those who having degree of graduation or post graduation or any professional degree can apply for registration of employment exchange. This service helps citizens in getting right job according to their abilities and qualification. The employment exchange has an online web portal where you need to enter all your details as education qualification, experience, personal details and other required information. Today, candidates are able to make registration online through online website of Department of Employment and Training Tamil Nadu tnvelaivaaipu.gov.in which provide online services. Any person can register here to find jobs. Person having diploma / degree can register here and find suitable jobs for them. Candidate you can also make registration by visiting to your nearest district employment exchange office. You need to show all proofs relating to your address, educational qualification and after that able to make registration. The registration facility is applicable only for three yarer after that file application for renewal of registration. The department provide online facility of renewal of registration. Candidates can also make changes in their information by opening their profile account. Carefully check all details here before applying for registration of employment exchange. Here we provide details as steps applied for renewal of employment exchange.

Procedures for Renewal of Employment Exchange in Tamil Nadu
    Applicants those who are registered on employment exchange and completed three years need to follow renewal of registration process for continuously receiving services of employment exchange department. You can apply for renewal of registration through online or offline both modes. Check below given steps for renewal of registration of employment exchange are as follows:

For renewal of registration you should have to visit to official web portal of Department of Employment and Training, Government of Tamil Nadu.
    Click Here for Department of Employment and Training ->>> https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower/
    Next here you need to click on Renewal option to file application for renewal of registration of employment exchange. It will open a new page a new dialog box and there you need to enter your User Name and Password then click to Proceed button.

After that you need to follow further steps and fill all required details or additional details you want to add in your profile information.

After completing renewal of registration process take print of acknowledge slip used for future reference.

Dear user here checks steps by steps procedures to apply for renewal of employment exchange in Tamil Nadu state. Carefully check all link and steps to be followed.

Unregistered
    Dear sir

My renewal date is expired.Renewal date is June-2015.I want to renew.Please any special date options. My mail I'd mahes10786@ggmail.com. my registration number is 27b4/12.please help me sir

Unregistered
    Dear sir.

My renewal date is expired.Renewal date is june-2015.I want to renew.please any special renewal date options.Madurai employment office .I am completed inBE (ECE).My mail I'd :mahes10786@gmail.com..please help me.My native ramnad(districts)please help me

Renewal required the procedure to apply.

Unregistered
    My renewal date is expired. I try to renew my employment registration after three months. But in the tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in, i got the message is UserID and Password is incorrect. But I typed the correct UserID and password. what can I do now?

| Reply by Team Member |

Hello User,
    You can renew your registration in Employment Exchange through the online portal of the Employment & Training Dept, Govt of Tamil Nadu. The link is mentioned below.
    Click Here ==> https://tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in/Empower/
    On the web page, you have to log in to the portal by entering your existing Username/Id & Password. Then you can able to fill online registration form for employment exchange renewal. If you forget your Username & Password, then you recover it by clicking the "Forget Password" button.

Regards,
    ERI Team

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information