== ==
+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 12
    Hello ERI Users,
    It is good news for the residents of Tamil Nadu state that now the government has started online portal for Employment Exchange Registration. If you want to register yourself to Employment Dept or want to renew your details in employment card online, then you have to visit the official web portal of Employment & Training Dept, Govt of Tamil Nadu. The link is mentioned below.
    Here you have to enter your existing Username/Id & Password for login. After successful login to the portal, you can able to avail online services. For more information about Employment Exchange Registration Renewal, kindly read the full article (Step by step process) by clicking the link below.
    Thanks & Regards
    ERI Team

Unregistered
    Sir my employment register date expiry in 2017 how to renew my id...
    Any offers announced how to find the offer

Unregistered
    Sir my renewal 2016 was expired his to renew now please give procedure or solution of renewal tom y mail I'd priyadharshinimca8@gmail.com

Unregistered
    My registration date November 16 .but I didn't renewal. Please say how to renewal.

Unregistered
    My renewal date is expired. I try to renew my employment registration after 2 year,how can nenewal my regsistration

Unregistered
    Respected Sir,

My renewal date is expired. I try to renew my employment registration after three months. But in the tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in, what can I do now?
    Dear sir

My renewal date is expired.Renewal date is June-2015.I want to renew.Please any special date options. My mail I'd mahes10786@ggmail.com. my registration number is 27b4/12.please help me sir

jebakumar72@gamil
    What is the procedure to be followed for renewing the expired registration Jan 2016

Unregistered
    My renewal date is expired , how to renewal in Tamil Nadu.
    Renewal date may 2018
    Pls give a procedure.

Unregistered
    My employment renewal date is lapsed date is June 2017. What to do

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information