there is mis print in online entry of original khatiyan posting of mauza sukerhutu in Ranchi Jharkhand the name of tenant is correct but father/husband name has been wrongly posted. how can it be rectified. is there any online grievance settlement option in system.authority working in revenue deptt in block is big gun it is very difficult to meet them

Similar topics you may interested!