== ==
+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 ... LastLast

CTET Qualifying / Passing Marks for SC, ST, OBC and General-GEN Category by CBSE-Central Board of Secondary Examination Announcement

Hello All Students,

The Central Board of Secondary Education which is also well known as the CBSE conducts every year the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET). This and last academic year 2013-14 and 2014-15 students who appeared the CTET written examination will also be able to get the eligibility certificate. For passing the CTET the CBSE department had set the passing score and percentage.

The students who will score 60% marks in written exam for passing it. Also the students belongs to the scheduled caste, scheduled tribes and other backward class (SC / ST / OBC) have to score 82 marks for passing ctet examination.

CTET PASSING SCORE FOR SC / ST / OBC -

• MARKS = 82
    • PERCENTAGE = 60%

After passing and appearing the central teacher eligibility test the students will be able to get the marks statement by the department. These above mentioned score and marks having students will be eligible to get the eligibility certificate by department.

Also the reserved category (sc, st, obc) will be able to get the reservation as per the rules and regulation by the school / university / collage management (Government, Local bodies, Government aided and unaided).

NOTE - The passing CTET is not confer the right to get any type of job or recruitment in education or in any department. The ctet just a eligibility criteria for any recruitment and appointment. The general category students will have to obtain complete marks for passing the examination and there is no any relaxation is given by the CBSE department to them. The reserved category students having certificate of their particular caste category such as for the SC, ST or OBC can get the relaxation of 5% in their passing marks as the mentioned above.