== ==
+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    rajput javansinh t.

gpf miss call alert

My gpf no is 13267 and mobile no is 9925568165.I am employ in goverment of gujrat from primary teacher.So pls gpf miss call alert regularly.

Unregistered
    change my mobile no. on GPF Account No.AVO41640 of Sri Kamalakanta Swain

Unregistered
    Sir, my cell number has been changed. My new cell is 9490828288. Plsend all my gpf information and alerts to my new number.my gpf account number is 8915/wel. My ID No.229268. My email is rajadurgamurty@gmail.com.canceled phone is 9440311613.

Unregistered
    Sir my gpf no is 98463edn .I lost my phone with existing sms no 9440589686.so please change this no to 7382043667

Change of Mobile Number for General Provident Fund (GPF) Account SMS Alert Service, Step by Step Procedures

Change of Mobile Number for SMS Alert Service in General Provident Fund
    The Comptroller and Auditor General of India is an apex body who manage all responsibility reacting to maintenance and audit of goverenmt account. The service of general provident fund is given by government to their employees. The service of general provident fund is provided to employees after retirement. If any employee wants to take your general provident fund account then you can apply for it. The Accountant General is the department which manages all reasonability to manage and maintain account do state government. It every state there is an accountant general authority which manage all responsibility relating to accenting of state goverenmt. The Accountant General maintain general provident fund of all employees work under state goverenmt. The accountant general provides gpf account number to employee to check their GPF account details. Today the department also started SMS alert service which provides notification details of GPF account. If any person changes their mobile number and availing SMS alert service and you can also apply to change your mobile number to get SMS alert service. Here check procedures for change mobile number for SMS alert service.

Procedures to Apply for Change of Mobile Number for SMS Alert Service for General Provident Fund Account
    Applicant you have applied for GPF account SMS alert service and now you want to change your mobile number to SMS service then first you need to go to official web portal of Accountant General of state.

And then you require to move to GPF account details option and login to your account by entering GPF account number and password.

After login you will be able to check all details relating to your account here and select to details option and edit your details as mobile number.

User here you need to check all details for applying for change of mobile number for SMS alert service in General Provident Fund.

Unregistered
    Dear sir my old no.in not working my new no.9934956412 please send this new no.sms

Unregistered
    Please send the messages to 7382186627

Unregistered
    My mobail no is not working properly. So I want change it, my present mobail no is 9550541176.and my gpf no 0221600559.(4th class gpf Telangana state.

Unregistered
    Change my cell no from 9290752511 to 7382186627 for SMS alerts of GPF

Unregistered
    My mobill old 9966140805 new 8019999774 Sir

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information