== ==
+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Unregistered
    Sir my mobile number expire 9176222095 to8680017733 c no51456932 I want booking one cylindar

shine w/o azim

mobile no add

Please add my phone number

ragistered

gas number

Please add this number 9616097269

Add my mobile number for gas booking in e-Bharat Gas Company

Bharat gas can provide facility to user for update or add mobile number for gas booking and other services. They can provide gas connection to over 30 million of home with better customer care services. The L.P.G is known as liquefied petroleum gas. This Gas service is introduced by the Erstwhile Burmah Shell under the brand name Burshane in mid of year 1955. The name of Burmah shell is continued with domestic fuel until government can nationalizes the company Burmah shell to Bharat gas. It is great challenge to government for change name of this gas company which is run over three decade. They can provide gas connation in both areas like urban and rural. For urban area online website is discover by the company to help their citizens for given services here like online book appointment for gas connection, mobile number change, and customer care services. But in rural area online service is not run efficiently. In this area user need to book their gas via I.V.R.S. Company can deliver cylinder to their homes. Most of user wants online services it can save their time and provide result in short time. In portal all content is given by concerned department. They can add here new information time to time and remove old content here which is no used by all people. For help, toll free number is given by department. Applicant need to call on given number in working days and ask here any question related to their gas connation or mobile number change. There are list of frequently asked question is available here. You need to read all necessary questions here and take print out of details here. It can contain both languages like Hindi and English. So first choose languages here then apply for given services here.

--Thing you did not know about ‘Bharat Gas’--

The gas connation of Bharat gas is present in 30 million homes.
    Applicant also books their gas online or sends S.M.S and other facility.
    The F.M.C.G and home appliance are available on Bharat gas distributor in your area on attractive price if consumer needs to buy them.
    They can provide much type of products like metal cutting gas on very cost effective price and brazing operation.
    They can provide online website which can contain many of useful information.
    They can develop 49 modern plant bottles Bharat Gas cylinders.

//Procedure for update mobile number//

For update or add new mobile number users old mobile number is expire or destroy or some other cause.

--Form for update mobile number--

First download here application form in given link.
    Details need to enter here: -
    1.Enter consumer number: - check gas passbook for consumer number.
    2.Consumer name: - enter title, last name, first name and middle name (enter correct name here)
    3.Mobile number: - used for I.V.R.S refills booking/ S.M.S refills booking/ mobile application/ receive Bharat gas alerts. So enter correct mobile number here.
    4.Land line number: - used for I.V.R.S facility only so enter number here.
    Make signature here after fill form and recheck form with consumer number.

--Where form is submit--

Applicant need to submit their form to their nearest distributer.
    You need to confirm here date and time on which new mobile number is register here for gas booking services and other.

Toll free number
    : - 1800 233 3555

User need to call on given number in working days. They can provide all necessary solution to user about mobile number change or add.

Dear user, check here all details for change mobile number.

@> Submit your query in Ask Question section and get live help from me now.
    @> For more help send us mail in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com and get help through chat team now.

Unregistered
    please my costomer no.16865 running m.no.9725606587 and add this change no:8401626443

Unregistered
    Dear Team,

Please update my mobile number.
    Old-7859927169
    NEW number-70427169
    consumer number-61513055

Thanks&Regards
    Mukesh kumar

nuraka davi
    bhamasha card me name nahi jud pa raha h

nuraka davi
    bhamasha card me name nahi jud pa raha h mob 8107742428

Unregistered
    sir my old mobile no 9158290435
    id no 114183997
    please add mobile new no 8421933324

KRISHNAN
    Hi sir my old number not in use 7502433160, i want to change my new number in e-bharat gas agency.
    my new no is: 8056313287

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information