+ Reply + Post New Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: How to obtained lost or damaged documents of SSC and HSC like mark sheet certificate from Haryana Board

  1. #1

    How to obtained lost or damaged documents of SSC and HSC like mark sheet certificate from Haryana Board

    Those Applicants who wants to apply for the Duplicate Certificate in Haryana have to fill the prescribed application format along with the required fees and an affidavit to the concerned department.

    First an applicant needs to apply for an application form along with the requisite fees amount. Then applicant needs to paste a photograph on the application form. After this applicant is required to attest the application form with the head of the institution or any education officer of Haryana.

    In order to obtain the duplicate certificate in Haryana the applicants are suggested to fill up the prescribed application form which can be downloaded from this official link and that is http://hbse.nic.in/certificatebranch.asp

    In this link you will see the various options are mentioned to obtain the duplicate certificate, migration certificate, duplicate mark sheet etc. The application form can be filled very carefully with all required details in it. And then you are also informed that there, must be an affidavit is required which has to be attach along with the application form of Rs.10/-.

    And all this have to submit to the Registrar or the member of governing board of education. All applicants are informed that to fill the events of their original certificate. The fee is Rs.50/- which is paid to the concerned department.

    Here are some important points which will give you further information related to the duplicate certificate:

    All candidates are informed that they must visit to the official website of Haryana Board that is http://hbse.nic.in/certificatebranch.asp
    Then you will see the various downloaded options on the left side of your screen.
    After successful downloading of application form applicant are required to fill up all the details.
    Attach all the important documents lists.
    Attach the affidavit on non-judicial stamp of Rs.10/-only,.
    Submit all these documents to the regional office of Haryana Board.
    After 2 or 3 working days you will receive your duplicate copy of certificate of class 10th or 12th.
    If you wish to check other eligibility details and download the forms of duplicate and other certificates regarding the same then you are suggested to visit this link which is mentioned below:

    In this link you will check the important notification regarding the duplicate certificate; here you can lodge your complaints, check date sheet, list of holidays and public notices etc.

    Official Website: www.bseh.org.in/

  2. #2
    can i get my sslc certificate of tamilnadu board.it was damaged.

+ Reply + Post New Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)



Posting Permissions