== ==
+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast

Procedure to get duplicate marks sheet certificate migration certificate from SBTE Bihar Patna

The 10th and 12th passing certificate is one of the important certificate in all aspects. Those who have the certificate of class 10th and 12th can obtain various facilities which is govern by state govt,. and their rules. And those applicants who dont have or those who lost their original passing certificate may obtain the duplicate certificate from the concerned office or department. There are number of students who appeared the board examiantion every year., And there are more then these students who have lost or destroyed the certificate of class 10th and 12th.
    So now there is no need to worry and require applying for the duplicate certificate by just following some simple steps and a prescribed fees amount. Those applicants who wish to obtain the duplicate certificate, migration certificate, duplicate mark sheet or any other certificate may visit to this link http://www.sbtebihar.gov.in/Docs/ApplicationForm.pdf

This is the pdf file which has lot of details regarding the duplicate certificate and a prescribed application format. To apply for the duplicate certificate one has to pay the prescribed fees amount and that is Rs.50/- which has to be paid in favour of the Secretary through only demand draft.
    First the students have to submit an application form to the Magistrate or a Member of the concerned governing body of the education board. Candidate also required to fill the details of theft/ lost or destroyed certificate to get the duplicate copy.
    If any urgency requirement of the certificate then the applicant have to pay the extra fees that is Rs.100/- and after the paying the fees amount the duplicate certificate copy will be received with in 48 hours that is 2 days from the date of depositing the fees amount,.
    To download the application form from the official website or a pdf file there are some important particulars which an applicant has to fill it. These points are furnished below:

1. First when you enter the web portal of education board you are required to open a pdf file to check the details of application form.
    2. Then you download the application form from the official website.
    3. Then you are requiring to fill details of your lost original certificate.
    4. Along with application form you have to attach an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.10/- only.
    5. Then you have to submit all this to the CBSE regional office.
    6. After verification and other process you will receive your duplicate certificate within 2 weeks from the date of submitting the application.
    7. Then you are required to collect your duplicate certificate from the CBSE office.
    8. If any applicant forgot to collect its certificate then again the applicant has to fill the fresh application form.
    If any applicant needs more information regarding the same subject then you have to visit this link which provides you the maximum details and prescriibed application form.

http://www.sbtebihar.gov.in/Docs/ApplicationForm.pdf

Regional office Address:

Central Board of Secondary Education
    Ambika Complex, Behind State Bank Colony
    Sheikhpura, Bailey Road
    Patna - 800 014

Official Website: ropatna.cbse@nic.in