== ==
+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast
    There is no any provision has been made by any of the state government in India to provide the government jobs for couples married under the intercaste marriage. However the social welfare department of every state has different schemes to provide the financial help to encourage the inter caste marriage in their state. The welfare department provides the economical help through the incentive schemes. These schemes can be obtained through submitting the application form in the department office of social welfare.

There is such type of any scheme is given by the Indian government in which the inter caste married couples will get the job under any of the state administration. Apart from this the couples has given the priority after making the registration in the employment exchange. The couples can register their name for the employment exchange office after which they will be able to get the reservation under the scheduled caste, scheduled tribes and other backward class (SC/ST/OBC) quota along with can get the priority at the time of job selection on the bases of intercaste marriage.

Each state govt has their different plans and provisions for the inter caste marriage schemes. Some of the state as Tamilnadu provides Rs. 50 thousand as the incentive of inter caste marriage in which one suppose must be belongs to the reserved category and one from the general category. Same as this other state government provides the intercaste marriage scheme funds according to their provisions. The state government of Maharashtra also provides same amount to the couples. In the Maharashtra state this scheme is sponsored by the central government on 50% share and the couples can get Rs. 50,000. The applicants can receive this amount through the cheque and joint bank saving accounts. Apart from this the applicants have to register their marriage in the registrar office and have to get the marriage certificate.

Click Here for Inter Caste Marriage Incentive Scheme of Maharashtra
    Click Here for Inter Caste Marriage Incentive Scheme of Tamil Nadu
    Online Help -
    @> Submit new query in "Ask Question" section of this website and we will reply you as soon as possible we can.
    @> You also can get help via mail or live chat in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com where our team members will reply you.

NOTE - Register on this website so that after submitting the query you can get notification automatically from us.

Unregistered
    Job baho kam aa rha hair kyo

Unregistered
    Hi ..i m usha. I got intercaste marriage .i belongs to sc and my husband belongs to bc. Can we get government jobs

Unregistered
    Mera naam Samta hai (cast - sc) BA undergraduate...private job exp. 10 yrs, aur mere husband ka naam Girish hai(cast - Maratha) B.Com,job exp.5 yrs , humari shadi ko 1 yr ho gaya hai aur him Dono ko just ek baby girl hui hai..agar humare liye koi gov. Job hota to jarur inform kijiye....thank you...

Unregistered
    Hi,am Nasrin begum BC age (23) my husband aravind SC age (25)he is a driver from assenger it company...am study BBA final year discontinue pls help me for government job any work

Unregistered
    Hi sir /Madam Am Mariyappan.E from villupuram MBC,age 27 My Education+12 Am working in Driver My Wife age SC,24 Bsc,Nursing Na ga kalappu Thirumanam senjekunom So I need government job sir plz Help me sir 7397582672

siva sankari
    Hi sir/ made I'm siva sankari,i got inter caste marrege.im belongs toBc ,my husbend belongs toSc.can we got any government job.pls help me sir

Unregistered
    Hi iam divya I got a intercaste marriage in the year 2012 . iam belongs to MBC , my husband belongs to SC . can we got government jobs . pls help me

Unregistered
    Dr sir,My Wife belongs in bc& l am sc.we registered our marriage in 2007. Will we have any opportunity to work on government sector. My wife-M.A,B.ed

My self MR&AC technician. R.o plant _service,maintenance &operator.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information