+ Reply + Post New Thread
    About Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
    Human resource development is the essence of education, socio-economic fabric of the country in which the balance is remarkable and remedial role. Citizens of India are its highly valuable resource. So to achieve better quality of life for our billion strong nation the basic education is needed as nutrition and care. The overall development needs of our citizens, which can be achieved by creating a strong base in education. In pursuance of this mission the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) created under the government of India (allocation of business) rules 1961 through 174th amendment on 26 September 1985, which works through two departments:

Ø Department of School Education and Literacy

Ø And second is Department of Higher Education

The department of school education and literacy is responsible for the development of school education and literacy in the country and higher education department oversees the work’s largest higher education system after unites state and China. The goal of the department of school education and literacy is to create better citizens from youths with “universalisation of education”. For this various new schemes and initiatives undertaken regularly and has been started by the department and more recently as these schemes the enrollment in schools has started growing. On the other hand the higher education department has been engaged in the task of creating wold class opportunity in the country’s higher education and research so that Indian student be left behind on the international stage. For this purpose, the Government of India to provide students the benefits of global votes has undertaken several joint ventures and MoUs signed.

The objectives of the Ministry are following:
    Ø Making the national education policy and literally ensure for the implementation of those schemes.

Ø In the country which includes area where access to education is no easy, expand access and to improve the quality of educational institutions, including the planned development.

Ø Paying special attention to disadvantage groups such as women, poor and minorities community peoples.

Ø Providing scholarship for eligible students belonging to disadvantage sections of society, providing financial assistance in the form of loans and subsidies etc.

Ø Encouraging international cooperation in education in which the working together of UNESCO and foreign government including universities to increase educational opportunities in the country.

Click Here to Check the MHRD Schemes > http://mhrd.gov.in/hi/schemes

NOTE – Please let me know for which scheme you want to register so that I can provide you complete help and procedure regarding to that. Submit your comment below in "Reply" option.
    Online Help -
    @> Submit new query in "Ask Question" section of this website and we will reply you as soon as possible we can.
    @> You also can get help via mail or live chat in [email protected] where our team members will reply you.

NOTE - Register on this website so that after submitting the query you can get notification automatically from us.

Unregistered
    Higher education registration

Unregistered
    Bed online registration by govt svheme

Unregistered
    Elementary Education

Unregistered
    Dear
    Sir / madam I need same information pls I m qualify graduation but my marks is low I m can't gate to rasistion in d Ed eld so need rasitatoin in d Ed can u halp me when starting for ragitaton

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information