== ==
+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3 ... LastLast
    Unregistered
    I have lost my CBSE admit card of class XII. My board exams are over, so what else is that required for? Do I need it to get my marks statement? Is it also required for other competitive exams? If yes, what is the procedure to get a duplicate admit card?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I lost my 10th 12th certificate so how to get these back?
    Look and Read the Full Article Mr , Everything is mentioned in the article on how get a duplicate certificate and its process and where and which office to visit and what will be approx fees. If you have any specific question/query then please ask.

I lost my 10th 12th certificate so how to get these back?
    You can send me your mobile number on my cbsequestionsandqueries@yahoo.in if you have any further query AFTER READING MY FULL ARTICLE , and i will contact you.

I have lost my CBSE admit card of class XII. My board exams are over, so what else is that required for? Do I need it to get my marks statement? Is it also required for other competitive exams? If yes, what is the procedure to get a duplicate admit card?
    Well Mr i don't know what the process of getting a duplicate admit card . As you said exams are over , why would you need that in the first place. Any way best of luck with getting a duplicate admit card , if you have questions regarding getting duplicate certificate/mark sheet , do let me know , i would be more then happy to help.
    You can also send me your mobile number on my cbsequestionsandqueries@yahoo.in if you have any further query AFTER READING MY FULL ARTICLE , and i will contact you

Unregistered
    I have lost my 12th result so; i want a duplicate result

I have lost my 12th result so; i want a duplicate result
    If you want a duplicate result (Mark Sheet ) , Then go and apply to the respective office under your jurisdiction. Why don't you people Read The Full Article First and then post your real queries and problem , rather then straight way , I Want This And That. Read the Full Article First and you come know the Whole Process On How to get a Duplicate Mark Sheet. Again its my request to people those who straight away post what they feel like , before even reading the Article . Go first read the Article and then if there is something you don't understand , i will be more then happy to assist you if you have any specific queries or problem.

Unregistered
    if i mention the name of the document required as 'grade sheet cum certificate of performance' then will i get the exact same mark sheet given by boards?? will it be mentioned as duplicate?? because if it is mentioned as duplicate like shown in yours then i might not get admission in colleges? please reply asap.. VERY URGENT!!

Unregistered
    i had submitted my application before a month ago but not getting any reply from the department. Please let me know what is going and tell me the status of my application

if i mention the name of the document required as 'grade sheet cum certificate of performance' then will i get the exact same mark sheet given by boards?? will it be mentioned as duplicate?? because if it is mentioned as duplicate like shown in yours then i might not get admission in colleges? please reply asap.. VERY URGENT!!
    Well first off, I had given my 12th CBSE examination in the year 2000, and back then there was No 'Grade Sheet Cum Certificate Of Performance' , you were simply given an old-fashioned mark sheet (Also known as statement of marks). But I did some research from my end, and this other initial/preliminary findings toward all I was able to find.

1) Grade Sheet Cum Certificate of Performance (This is how it looks)

http://i.imgur.com/R0e6QDa.jpg

2) Old Fashioned Mark sheet (This is how it looks)

http://i.imgur.com/Rky0oQt.jpg

3) I also tried to search, whether there is any difference in Grade Sheet Cum Certificate of Performance and Mark sheet. One thing which I came across was regarding amendment in rules how CBSE would conduct board examinations from academic year 2010-2011. Below in the link are certain main features highlighted.

http://i.imgur.com/sUBP3Ev.jpg

4) So my conclusion is as following, you would either get Grade Sheet Cum Certificate Of Performance or a Mark sheet as a result of your examination, AND NOT BOTH (I MAY BE WRONG). Whichever the case may be, you should remember what you got. If you were given Grade Sheet Cum Certificate Of Performance as your final result, then for applying for a duplicate copy, you have to mention Grade Sheet Cum Certificate Of Performance, or vice versa.

5) This is a New Form Format issued by CBSE in 2015 for getting the following Duplicate documents. Below is the link if one wants to download 2015 version of the form.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/uii9iq...75/dupform.pdf

https://mega.co.nz/#!sF9WGZgS!W-aBQo...Lihnt2q4WkkgIk

Duplicate Migration Certificate
    Duplicate Manual Certificate of Date of Birth
    Duplicate Provisional Certificate
    Duplicate Marks Statement
    Duplicate Qualifying/Passing Certificate
    Duplicate Grade Sheet cum Certificate of Performance
    Duplicate Statement of subject-wise Performance

Its ONE FORMAT FORM FOR ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED DOCUMENTS.KINDLY KEEP IN MIND ONE FORM FOR ONE DOCUMENT ONLY, IF YOU APPLYING FOR TWO DOCUMENTS, YOU NEED TO FILL TWO FORMS SEPRATLY.

YOU CAN ONLY APPLY FOR A DOCUMENT WHICH WAS ISSUED TO YOU FOR PASSING YOUR EXAMINATION. If you were given Grade Sheet Cum Certificate Of Performance as your result , you can’t apply for Mark sheet (Statement of marks).If you are applying for any duplicate copy of a document, and when you get the same , IT WILL HAVE A DUPLICATE SEAL/STAMP ON IT. That’s the reason it’s called duplicate copy and not ORIGINAL. Kindly keep one thing in mind "you can apply for what you were given”. I was given original mark sheet for passing my senior school examination back in 2000, and when I lost it, and I applied for the same in 2014 , I got the same thing which I was given in 2000 , not a single change in it I could spot , apart from the word DUPLICATE in it even after 14 years gap.

As we are humans, mistake is part of our life. If you have lost your original and if you are applying for a duplicate copy , and you fear that a duplicate copy will bear a duplicate name on it, and you might not get admission or you will face problems ,THAT'S NOT THE CASE. You lost it, and you are applying for it in the form of duplicate, that it. Keep one thing in mind for sure. What all forms, documents, newspaper articles, fee receipts, and every other document which you are submitting to the CBSE office for a duplicate copy, Keep a Xerox copy of it with you for future references, so that you have a full set of proof with you that you applied for a duplicate copy with the genuine and authorized institution and this is all what I submitted to them and hence I got this duplicate document from them. If in future you get any problems with admission, you can show all of that as proof and you won’t face any problems.

Earlier, you only needed Attestation/Identification Certificate and Press Notification if you were applying for Duplicate Copy of Qualifying/Passing Certificate ONLY.

Now in the 2015 form it has changed:

You need Attestation/Identification Certificate and Press Notification for getting Duplicate Copy of Qualifying/Passing Certificate as well as Grade Sheet cum Certificate of Performance.

I tried to answer your question, in a detailed manner because there are many changes in the process, forms, new certificate that is launched by the name of Grade Sheet cum Certificate of Performance, and so on. If you still have any queries, please feel free, to ask.

2) Old Fashioned Mark sheet (This is how it looks)

http://i.imgur.com/xZOrZAd.jpg

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information