== ==
+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    Unregistered
    My self azaad i have lost my 10 & 12 marksheet

Unregistered
    So if you lost your CBSE 10 & 12th mark sheet , read the whole article first and you will find a answer on how to get a duplicate copy of mark sheet and how the whole process needs to be done , everything is mentioned in it detailed wise. And if even after reading the whole article you can figure it out , give you mobile number here and i will get back to you when i can.

Unregistered
    i have misplaced/lost only my 10th and 12th mark-sheets. and as u thoroughly stated earlier i DON'T HAVE TO PROVIDE PRESS NOTIFICATION,ATTESTATION,NOTARY SEAL.
    is this gonna help me get the duplicate copy or i have to provide more proofs (like i have already got my passing certificates both 10 and 12, and copy of state ments of marks for the same)??
    REPLY ASAP

Unregistered
    i have misplaced/lost only my 10th and 12th mark-sheets. and as u thoroughly stated earlier i DON'T HAVE TO PROVIDE PRESS NOTIFICATION,ATTESTATION,NOTARY SEAL.
    is this gonna help me get the duplicate copy or i have to provide more proofs (like i have already got my passing certificates both 10 and 12, and copy of state ments of marks for the same)??
    REPLY ASAP

Unregistered

Marksheet lost( 10 and 12)

REPLY ASAP

People who still have confusion or queries on how to obtain a duplicate of certificate or mark sheet even after reading my full article can email me their NAME, MOBILE NUMBER, and your QUERIES to cbsequestionsandqueries@yahoo.in and i will get back to you as soon as i can . अगर आप ने मेरा पूरा आर्टिकल पढ़ लिया है , जो दरशाता हे की सीबीएसई (CBSE) की डुप्लीकेट सर्टिफिकेट / मार्क शीट चाहिये तो कोनसी प्रोसेस करनी पड़ती है और किस तरा से अप्लाई करना पड़ाता हे , और उस के बावजूद आप के पास कोई ऐसा प्रश्न हे जिशका उत्तर आप को चाहिये तो आप मुझे बेसक कांटेक्ट कर सकते है !!! मेरा ईमेल हे cbsequestionsandqueries@yahoo.in , आप अपना मोबाइल नंबर और नाम और प्रॉब्लम मुझे ईमेल कर सकते है , और में जल्द से जल्द आप को कांटेक्ट करूँगा !!!

Unregistered
    Dear Mr. Sagar,

You have explained the steps very clearly and I appreciate your kindness.
    But I am living in Foreign and I cannot come to India for now, How Is it possible get my mark sheet?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dear Mr. Sagar,

You have explained the steps very clearly and I appreciate your kindness.
    But I am living in Foreign and I cannot come to India for now, How Is it possible get my mark sheet?
    Well For Students who gave their CBSE Exams out here in India and are currently residing abroad and they need to get a duplicate copy of certificate/mark sheet the process and the procedure for applying still remains the remains the same. Check this link http://linkbun.ch/03j4b . In it is the CBSE Office address which deals in foreign matters , Postal fee's charges for abroad, there is contact details of the office such as telephone and email , and there a fresh amended list as of 1st January 2015 as to who can apply for duplicate copies under which jurisdiction and under which regional offices. Again my advice is if you need the documents urgently either you or your representative will have to visit the office in person and pay the fee in person (cash) and collect the same the next day. Else carry out the whole process via post and wait for 2-3 months , and be positive and optimistic that you get a Envelope from CBSE one day in your mailbox as its a Govt Undertaking Department we talking about.

People who still have confusion or queries on how to obtain a duplicate of certificate or mark sheet even after reading my full article can email me their NAME, MOBILE NUMBER, and your QUERIES to cbsequestionsandqueries@yahoo.in and i will get back to you as soon as i can . अगर आप ने मेरा पूरा आर्टिकल पढ़ लिया है , जो दरशाता हे की सीबीएसई (CBSE) की डुप्लीकेट सर्टिफिकेट / मार्क शीट चाहिये तो कोनसी प्रोसेस करनी पड़ती है और किस तरा से अप्लाई करना पड़ाता हे , और उस के बावजूद आप के पास कोई ऐसा प्रश्न हे जिशका उत्तर आप को चाहिये तो आप मुझे बेसक कांटेक्ट कर सकते है !!! मेरा ईमेल हे cbsequestionsandqueries@yahoo.in , आप अपना मोबाइल नंबर और नाम और प्रॉब्लम मुझे ईमेल कर सकते है , और में जल्द से जल्द आप को कांटेक्ट करूँगा !!! And please note that i am not affiliated with CBSE or the Board in any manner directly or indirectly, its just that i have personally followed the whole process if getting duplicate certificates and mark sheet and i am sharing my experience with you and those who need in doing so.

Unregistered
    I lost my 10th 12th certificate so how to get these back?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information