== ==
+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 24
Results 231 to 233 of 233
  1. #231
    Pls help me i want to obtain the duplicate copy of my marks sheet.

  2. #232
    Dear Guest User,
    You can easily apply for a duplicate copy of your Marksheet/Certificate, in case you have lost/misplaced it. Whether you're studying in the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any affiliated State Board. Almost all educational boards make this facility available to their students.
    If you have lost or misplaced your original Marksheet/Certificates (for any reason), then you can apply for it by filling an application in prescribed form. All you have to submit the duly filled-in application form along with all necessary documents to your respective board. There is different fees structure for obtaining Duplicate Marks Sheet/Certificates as per the very Educational Board. We have provided the complete details (Step by Step) for obtaining duplicate marks sheet from CBSE Board in the above thread. we suggested you to read this article carefully. Kindly click the given below link for full article.
    Thanks & Regards
    ERI Team

  3. #233

    CBSE Duplicate Certificate

    Hi Sir/Madam,
    I lost my 12th certificates and mark sheet also. I have my certificate immediately... Pls help me

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 5 guests)



Posting Permissions