== ==
+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 ... LastLast

sevaarth.mahakosh.gov.in Maharashtra Salary Slip - Payroll Online Annual and Monthly

The Maharashtra Directorate of Accounts and Treasuries Department (DAT) under the Finance Department of State Government provide the facility to get the salary slip online through using the official website of mahakosh.maharashtra.gov.in. The employees working with any of the govt dept such as for police, defense, education, teacher, engineer etc. can get time to time their pay slip online through the mahakosh portal of state. The DAT established in the year of 1962 after which the dept started to provide their services for all. The dept is working to give the treasuries, vigilance unities, accounts office, store verification and local fund audit facilities to the employees’ which comes under the finance dept of Maharashtra administration. The employees working with the various departments and offices as the gazetted or non-gazetted officers can get the information of their complete account related to salary through this. The website is responsible to give the services related to the pay / salary scales and slips to download for all.

Under the mahakosh the sevaarth software is developed by the National Informatics Center (NIC) team. The sevaarth software is a centralized web based service which provides all types of payroll related services and personal information for the employees working under the Maharashtra state government. The integrated finance management system (IFMS) works to give all these services. The employees can visit to the official section of sevaarth.mahakosh.gov.in and after using their username and password can get their pay bill generation service, electronic audit facility, electronic payment system, electronic submission system etc. Also the Maharashtra is the first state which started to link the aadhar card through the salary account. The employees working with any of the dept in state have to link their aadhar card number with the salary account. See the below given steps to check and download the salary slip online in Maharashtra through the sevaarth mahakosh official portal.

First go to the official website of sevaarth.mahakosh.gov.in and click to the login option. You also can click to the below given page where you have to use the username and password. In the username you have to enter the sevaarth id number such as the XYZ1234 and in the password section have to use the default password ifms123. This page has also given the authentication to the DDO and DDO assistant for checking time to time salary slip delivery system.

Click to Below Page for Salary Slip Login –
    Name:  1 MAHARASHTRA MAHAKOSH ONLINE SALARY SLIP.jpg
Views: 25170
Size:  152.5 KB

After visiting on the page and using your username with password you have to go in the employee corner where you can get the option of view payslip.
    Name:  2 MAHARASHTRA MAHAKOSH ONLINE SALARY SLIP.jpg
Views: 24419
Size:  38.0 KB

Then you have to select the month and year for which you want to download the salary slip online from the mahakosh portal of Maharashtra state sevaarth software.
    Name:  3 MAHARASHTRA MAHAKOSH ONLINE SALARY SLIP.jpg
Views: 24036
Size:  39.3 KB

After getting the salary slip as the mentioned month by click to the printout option in bottom of the payslip of mahakosh in next page.
    Name:  4 MAHARASHTRA MAHAKOSH ONLINE SALARY SLIP.jpg
Views: 25206
Size:  34.5 KB

Through following the above mentioned process you will be able to download the salary slip on the monthly and annual bases. If you need more help visit to the https://sevaarth.mahakosh.gov.in/ima...ls_updated.pdf page and get the official person’s help.
    Online Help -
    @> Submit new query in "Ask Question" section of this website and we will reply you as soon as possible we can.
    @> You also can get help via mail or live chat in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com where our team members will reply you.

NOTE - Register on this website so that after submitting the query you can get notification automatically from us.

DGPLDBF8802

payment silp

Dgpldbf8802
    how to download salary slip.

Unregistered
    i want to check my salary slip i forgot my password so pls help me...

Unregistered
    I want to payment slips I forgot password so please help me

Archana Aate
    I want to check my salary slip

Unregistered
    How to create sevaarth id numbe

Unregistered
    salary slip

DGPMNSM7801
    Forgot password.

Unregistered
    I forgot my password