+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 ... LastLast
    ZPGPF Telangana

zpgpf.telangana.nic.in Telangana ZP GPF Account Slip Statement and Status 2012-13 2013-14 ePanchayat Online

The every state government employee contribute their salary with the general provident fund account and now the subscribers will need to visit again and again in the department office to get any type of their a/c related information. The employees working with any of the department in new formed state of Telangana can get complete details for their GPF fund and status through the internet. So far officials recommended them to get their drainage disposal in addition to cut deposit return visits to the treasury and had to provident fund office. Through this online service the employees working in the Telangana state will be able to get the benefits.

Account Statement and Salary Slip –
    The employee will have to visit in the zpgpf.telangana.nic.in official portal where they have to get access for the treasury application. After this they will have to enter their username and password for which they can use their gpf account number and date of birth. After visiting inside the portal the subscribers can download their account statement, can check their fund status and can download computerized pay slip. The main part of this service is the employee will not have to take sign on it through any of the official person. There are various places where the employees will need their GPF account slip as:
    • At the time of taking loan through the general provident fund account.
    • At the time of filling income tax return (ITR) or any other type of tax
    • To take the loan through any of the Indian commercial bank
    • It will require to any type of account or money transfer from gpf.
    • At the time of retirement for the full amount withdrawal process

How to Check GPF Fund in Telangana
    The new formed state government of Telangana started the online website with the name of ZPGPF which has full name Zilla Praja Parishad General Provident Fund which works under the Government2Employee (G2E) bases. The online portal of zpgpf of Telangana state provides the login panel for the subscribers. The online software in the zpgpf is installed by the National Informatics Center (NIC) team of state which comes under the e-Panchayat program of government. Under the ePanchayat this software application works for the PRIs government of Telangana state and NIC is responsible for maintenance of it. The portal is developed with the contribution of treasury of state and IT team. The ZP GPF website gives the facility to the employees for downloading their annual statement of each financial year and account slips step by step. See the mentioned below process to get the salary slip and account statement for 2012-13 / 2013-14 / 2013-14.

Important Note –
    Before visiting in the official portal for downloading their information or to get the fund status the candidates will have to contact the official and authorized person of ZPGPF department regarding to the login process. In case you forgot your password of gpf account then use the default password emp(GPF ACCOUNT NUMBER) for example: emp34324772. In any case if this password is not working then visits to the nearest zp gpf office.

@)> Go to the online website of official ZPGPF software in http://zpgpf.telangana.nic.in/ link.

@)> Select the Zilla Praja parishad from the given drop down menu in next section. Here five options are given as mentioned below:
    • Zilla Praja parishad Adilabad
    • Zilla Praja parishad Medak
    • Zilla Praja parishad Rangareddy
    • Zilla Praja parishad Warangal &
    • Zilla Praja parishad Karimnagar

Name:  1 CLICK HERE FOR TELANGANA ZPGPF ACCOUNT SLIP.jpg
Views: 56605
Size:  144.2 KB

@)> After selecting above option enter your Local GPF Number in the next section on the zpgpf website of Telangana.

@)> Now enter the password in next section. In case you are not having the password use any above mentioned default.

@)> In the last section you should enter the captcha password given in the bold and dark color for the human verification.
    Name:  2 CLICK HERE FOR TELANGANA ZPGPF ACCOUNT SLIP.jpg
Views: 56611
Size:  149.5 KB

@)> In the last click to the submit button and you will be able to go inside of and select the ledger year such as 2012-13 or 2013-14.
    Name:  3 CLICK HERE FOR TELANGANA ZPGPF ACCOUNT SLIP.jpg
Views: 56122
Size:  105.2 KB

@)> After the complete process you will be able to download your account slip as the below given. You also can take printout of this page.
    Name:  4 CLICK HERE FOR TELANGANA ZPGPF ACCOUNT SLIP.jpg
Views: 57597
Size:  205.8 KB

After the partition of Andhra Pradesh state the employees who are under the Telangana administration will need to use the same website to get the fund details online. If you need any more help you can contact to the department.

If you need any more help from our side then leave your comment below or submit your new query in “Ask Question” section. You also can chat live with us or can send your mail in contact.examresultinfo.com.