+ Reply + Post New Thread
    Hello Yogesh,

In case you had lost or your certificate is damaged by mistake no need to worry about it. There is a very simple process given by the state government of Madhya Pradesh for the re-issuance of caste certificate through following which the candidates can get the second / third copy of their original document. In the process to get the duplicate copy of caste certificate you just have to follow the below mentioned points step by step:

@)= First visit to the same office / department in MP state through which you got the first original copy of your certificate. In the office you have to get the application form for the issuance of duplicate copy of it.

@)= Now fill the complete application form with true and correction information also attach your all documents with the form such as the address proof, age proof and caste proof. You also will have to fill your old certificate number (which was lost) on the request form.

@)= In case you are not having any photo copy or number of your previous certificate contact to the authorized person in office and get the number. The official person can charge you for this process of searching your certificate number in old files.

@)= After this attach the affidavit with the application form which must be issued through the public notary of any judicial magistrate. In the affidavit you must have to declare that your original copy of caste certificate is lost or damage now.

@)= In case of lost of certificate in any public place, vehicle etc. visit to the nearest police station and file the first information report (FIR). After this attach the copy of that complaint with the application form through which your case will get more strength.

@)= The applicants will also have to pay some charges as the application fees in office counter for the re-issuance of caste certificate in Madhya Pradesh. The official person will provide you acknowledgment slip which you have to attach with the application.

After these above process submit the application and all documents in same office and get the duplicate copy of your caste certificate in the mentioned duration by the department.

@>
    Submit new query in "Ask Question" section of this website and we will reply you as soon as possible we can.

@>
    You also can get help via mail or live chat in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com where our team members will reply you as soon as possible.

NOTE - Register on this website so that after submitting the query you can get notification automatically from us.

rajat soni
    मेरा जाति प्रमाण पत्र मुझे स्कूल एसई Prapat नही हुआ है

Unregistered
    Sir my name is sourabh soni my residence in Bhopal (M.P) I am from OBC I have lost my cast certificate how to get my certificate duplicate copy.

Unregistered
    मैं नए के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं कि अपने अन्य पिछड़ा वर्ग के जाति प्रमाण पत्र खो दिया

Unregistered
    My name Abhay tayal my cast certificate is missing so plz sir given the duplicate cast certificate giving me

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information