== ==
+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
    Hello Guest,

Here I am regarding to your query. As you mentioned above that you need complete address of your Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) Center Code 1101 (Govt STS Women) Address so note it down as the below mentioned.

Secondary Training School for Women
    Berhampur, Ganjam, Orissa
    Pin Code - 760001

We are sorry that there is not any phone number, email address or official website had mentioned in notification of Orissa TET notification regarding to this center. If you need any more help through the departmental person please contact to Board of Secondary Education Odisha (BSE Orissa) which has the official website www.bseodisha.nic.in or make your call in the following numbers:

24154 / 28 / 29 / 39,
    24149 / 28,
    24133 / 06,
    24123 / 88,

Also you can visit to http://bseodisha.nic.in/?q=node/108 section to download your OTET Examination Admit Card / Hall Ticket.

If you need any more help please submit comment below or leave your query in Ask Question section. You also can mail us in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com.

@>
    Submit new query in "Ask Question" section of this website and we will reply you as soon as possible we can.

@>
    You also can get help via mail or live chat in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com where our team members will reply you as soon as possible.

NOTE - Register on this website so that after submitting the query you can get notification automatically from us.

Unregistered
    dear sir
    place give full address of otet center code o213

Unregistered
    Please sir send me fulle adress of otet exam code1307

Unregistered
    Please give me sir full address of otet center code 1401

Unregistered
    sir please give me the full adress of otet center code 1306

Unregistered
    0404 addressed

Unregistered
    Respected Sir, Please give me the full address of U.K High School, Abdalpur code - 1307

Unregistered
    Sir please help finding my gmail account

Unregistered
    Dear sir please give details address of centre code 1804 saraswati bidyamandir ,keonjhargarh.for otet 2.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information