+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Thread: www.lrc.bih.nic.in Bihar Apna Khata Land Records ROR with Name Khata & Khasra Number

Nadeem Roy

www.lrc.bih.nic.in Bihar Apna Khata Land Records ROR with Name Khata & Khasra Number

Here i have great news for all citizens of Bihar now they can get their ROR / Bihar Land Records / Bihar Apna Khata and other information like khata khatauni, fard etc for all districts and anchal in state. The NIC team had completed their work on the website of revenue department and all district data is available to check through it. You just may have to visit to the official page of www.lrc.bih.nic.in where you will get the option of Apna Khata select that and fill the required information like your name, your khata number and your khasara number as per the below given link mention.

Click on the link and get how you can check your all information - http://www.examresultinfo.com/threads/935

For more details you can contact to the staff persons of Bihar Revenue Department or can also send your mail or contact to the ERI staff team.

Unregistered
    How can we get Bihar online land records of Patna district when I am trying to click on the official website map of the Patna it is showing me invalid Click? So tell me what I have to do now.

Unregistered
    Hi however the NIC Bihar unit is working for Bihar Apna Khata revenue department official website you will have to wait for some time also. It will be uploaded soon at the page of lrc.bih.nic.in and you can get your all the information.

Unregistered
    When will we can the Gopalganj District land records and what all I have to do to download my fard online from the online page of revenue department Bihar

Unregistered
    Saharsa apna kahata when will upload and will available to download for us. Send me notification in my e-mail id when it will come.

ratansahu757@gmai.com

Unregistered
    How to Get Apnakhata Bihar Bhagalpur >

I could not found apnakhata bih.bhagalpur, guide & help how can i get Nakal (if name khata & khasra available)?

Gayagat

470 /3870

Muzaffarpur

Gaygat

470 /3870

Muzaffarpur

Unregistered

information

sir, i did not get any information about begusari district plese provide the information about khesra 1948.
    for that i will really helpful to you.

Harimohan ghosh

Ghosh

Land record khata

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in