+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: taluk.tn.nic.in Tamil Nadu Chitta Patta Land Records District & Tehsil Wise

Madurai kheme

taluk.tn.nic.in Tamil Nadu Chitta Patta Land Records District & Tehsil Wise

What is the process to check Chitta Patta Tamil Nadu via taluk.tn.nic.in? What all have to do to get printout of my Sendurai Taluka / Tehsil of Ariyalur District land records. I also want to make birth certificate so let me know the required details that how can I get DOB certificate and what all document I need to get my certificate of son.

jameen sekh
    Sir, I want to make my driving license of Tamil Nadu state for heavy vehicle I and already having the light motor vehicle license. Please tell me the details online mode to apply for it.

rati ram singh
    To view you patta chitta of tamil nadu you will have to go through the page of taluk.tn.nic.in where you need to enter your patta number / chitta number along with some other details like district name, village name, taluk name and survey number with the sub division number after that you can download and take printout of your Tamil Nadu Land Records patta chitta.

Sumit Vangale
    To get the driving license you have to visit to the official page of Govt of Tamil Nadu State Transport Authority RTOs office page from where you can download various kinds of form. Download the application form to make your license from http://www.tn.gov.in/sta/app1.html or for more information contact to the head office staff via http://www.tn.gov.in/sta/headcontact.html

TK Soniyal
    You can also contact to Dr T .Prabhakara Rao IAS via the phone number of 28520682 / 28412244 he is Transport Commissioner at office.

Unregistered
    Citta381/15

Unregistered
    Citta 178/5

Unregistered
    46. I WANT TO GET THE COMPLETE CHITTA PATTA LIST OF MY PROPERTY.

Unregistered
    jayankondam taluk

Unregistered
    citta 174/15F

+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in