+ Reply + Post New Thread

Thread: taluk.tn.nic.in Tamil Nadu e-services land records Tehsil Wise

Hemraj Sone

taluk.tn.nic.in Tamil Nadu e-services land records Tehsil Wise

How can I use Tamil Nadu e-services land records through using the taluk.tn.nic.in. I had visited on the official page but the page is not showing any content it’s showing me some error as “Web Browser Salutation” kind, let me know that who can I fix it. I also need Karur District collector number to contact them. Please provide me Kunnam Tehsil of Perambalur district online maps.

somnath dubasi
    Right now Mr. V Kalaiarasi is in collector post of Karur District and you can call them with using direct number of their office of 257555.

Vishwas Rathi
    You can also call to the collector through their residence number of 255444 must use the code number of Tamil Nadu state before call on this number.

mamta charu
    I’ll suggest you to use Internet explorer for the salutation of your browser problem. All govt website runs very fast on it however the IE explorer is slow but you can use all the facilities from this.

Koshik Kumar
    Hi, you can also send the mail in collrkar@tn.nic.in ID of collector of Karur also use the official website of e-services taluk.tn.nic.in for more information about your maps and land records.

Unregistered
    Want to check the district wise map of all state via the official and govt page, because many of the websites are giving the maps but not with the scale

+ Reply + Post New Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in