+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: How to View Patta Copy of Tamil Nadu from Official Website

Unregistered

How to View Patta Copy of Tamil Nadu from Official Website

How can I check my patta copy Omalur taluk of Salem District of Tamil Nadu give me the process to get it.

Unregistered
    What I have to do check my chitta of Dhamapuri district. Give me tehsil wise office lists from where can I get authorized copy of tamil nadu land records.

Unregistered
    Want to check Samkari Tehsil land records of Tamil Nadu state. Tell me that how can I download Tamil Font because when I am using official website its showing me some boxes.

Unregistered
    You can use the official website of tamil nadu land records of taluk.tn.nic.in where you can get the first option to get your patta of district and tehsil wise.

Unregistered
    To download the Tamil font there is the option on the bottom of official page you can also use from the top and the right side to change your view in English to Tamil or Tamil to English.

manickavasagam

patta number

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How can I check my patta copy Omalur taluk of Salem District of Tamil Nadu give me the process to get it.
    how can check my patta number in pappakurichy village ,tiruverambur taluk trichirappalli district

Expert Help
    Dear Manickavasagam, please visit to the http://eservices.tn.gov.in/eservices...ta.html?lan=en page.

Read how to extract patta in http://www.examresultinfo.com/threads/932 page.

Unregistered

chitta view

Tiruvannamalai district and taluk vengikkal village parts no.7120 survey no106/52

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    parts no. 90728, raman Stephens dist., muthugulatur taluk

Unregistered
    how can i get my old patta details????? erode district, gobi taluk, siruvalur village ,old survey no:546, new survey no:553, sub div no:1, patta no:2291, in the new survey extract my name is missing? How can i get the same???

+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in