+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast

Thread: UP Berojgari Bhatta Registration Uttar Pradesh Sewayojana Online Application www.bhatta.updte.org

UP Berojgari Bhatta Registration Uttar Pradesh Sewayojana Online Application www.bhatta.updte.org

UP Samajwadi Party has made a promise to all UP youth for holding to giving the BEROJGARI BHATTA to all UP unemployed youth. So many candidates have crowded there in Sevayojan Office. UP candidates has now started the registration of Berojgari Bhatta scheme of UP. Sevayojan Karyalaya has recently started the registration and application form submission through official website of Sewa yojana. All UP candidates can submit their application through online mode of the official website of Sewa yojana.

Desired and eligible candidates are very curious to register themselves for Berojgari Bhatta at Sewa Yojana Karyalaya. From morning till evening candidates are very busy to register for Berojgari Bhatta. UP government has distributed funds for old candidates who registered themselves for Berojgari Bhatta previous months, now all new candidates are also showing great interest in this scheme to avail the benefits from the govt. More than 850 candidates daily come to Sewa yojana office to register the application for Berojgari Bhatta. Most of them come for the renewal of the previous scheme for this year unemployment scheme. Last year the closing date for registration of the application form of Berojgari Bhatta is 31 August 2012. Those candidates who registered the application in employment office before 31 August 2012 only they will get rs.1000/- from the government every month.

Approximately 55000 candidates filled the application form for Berojgari are now having the benefits from the government of this scheme. Only 2500 candidates are not having the benefits due to wrong details filled in the application form, after the correction of the mistakes done by them the government will distribute the Berojgari Bhatta to them. Government has decided to send the Berojgari Bhatta online to the bank account of the beneficiary. All new candidates who have not yet register for the Berojgari Bhatt are now active for this scheme. UP government will distribute 1000/-to those candidates who have passed 10th class examination. This is informing to all candidates to apply a Berojgari Bhatta a candidate must have the domicile of Uttar Pradesh. Those candidates who are applying the Berojgari Bhatta their age must be between 25 to 40 years.

How to Apply For Berojgari Bhatta:

1) Candidate may open the official website of Sewa yojana.

2) On navigation candidate can click in to the link.

3) Read all the details and terms of the form of Berojgar.

4) Candidates can fill all the required details in their form and submit it.

5) Candidates can upload their recent photo on the application form.

6) Candidate can download the Berojgar form and fill through the online mode.

UP government will shortlist the candidates for this Berojgari Bhatta scheme, All candidates are suggested to read and follow the instruction of this scheme.

Official Website of Sewayojana - www.sewayojan.org
    Official Website of Berojgari Bhatta - www.bhatta.updte.org

Unregistered
    Sir, I had lost my employment number which i got registration last year. Should i have to make registration again or i can get my older number of registration.

Unregistered
    up berojgari bhatta kese milega. naam register karna hai plz link share kare

Unregistered
    Sir, I had submitted my bank account details in head office of employment Allahabad but no one is replying me regarding of this.

Unregistered

registration in sevayojan

i want to register in sevayojan

rishi bajpayee

Angry berojgari bhatta

dear sir i have submitted my application form for a berojgari bhatta on 4th may 2013.
    but nothing any bhatta given to me till now 17th august 2013.
    pls give me details on my email id rishivajpayee@ymail.com

thaks

Unregistered

Berojgar person

Please tell me how am i comes under the berojgar Bhatta, Because I don't have interested to work anymore or do not have interest to do competition in market anymore. I want to live as simple and without tension. Also please tell me how am i comes under recent foodbill.

Pradeep kumar maurya

i am unemployed from a long time. i need to get the process that how can i get it. up berojgari bhatta kese milega.

give me complete information so i can get money per month for my expanses.

Thanks
    Pradeep Kumar

Unregistered
    i have register my name in employment exchange please tell me that to getting a job through exchange? iam unemployed from last 6 months.

Adarsh Jalalpur

Prabhavi niti

Berojgar age group --20 to30 years
    Unhe ane jane k lie kirae me chhoot ho ......
    Nokri ke form free me die jae .......
    Pratiyogota pustako ki kharid me chhoot mile ......
    Kosis rhe ki Berojgaro ko bhatta k bjae kam mile .....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in