+ Reply to Thread

Thread: www.sewayojan.org UP Employment Exchange Registration Online Application UP Berojgari Bhatta

www.sewayojan.org UP Employment Exchange Registration Online Application UP Berojgari Bhatta

UP Samajwadi party has promised to the youth of UP to holding to giving the Berojgari Bhatta to all UP unemployed youth. Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav has released the online job registration for UP candidates where the candidates can register the online application form according to their eligibility and requirement. UP candidates can upload the form and required information through the official website www.sewayojan.org of employment exchange up.

All UP candidates must know the Age criteria to avail the facility of employment exchange. The candidate's age should not be exceeded up to 40 years and having good education, candidate must pass high school or higher than that and their family income should not more than 36000 per annum.
    All candidates are suggested to register as soon as possible through online mode. This process is quiet easy and fast, candidate should register the form to make the procedure fast as the rush and competition level has been increasing day by day. UP government is going to give their helping hand to unemployed youth of UP to give them better jobs in private as well as government sector too. Last year the ratio has felled to provide the employment to the registered unemployed youth.

The UP govt has now decided to open the new unemployment exchange offices in every area or district of UP to register the unemployed youth for searching the jobs as per their qualification and eligibility.

This year more than 20 lakh unemployed youth has been registered in the employment exchange. Next year, every employment exchange in the state will organize job fairs in every three months where private firms offer jobs to the registered unemployed youths to make their tomorrow better and bright.

How to Register for UP Employment Exchange

All candidates need to follow the instruction as given below. UP govt made a promise to all UP unemployed youth who are eligible and their age should be between 30 to 40 years will definitely get the opportunity to get employed.
    Here is the process to register your name in employment exchange in Uttar Pradesh

1) Log onto Employment Exchange to register yourself online.

2) After that Selected State and District where you want to register in employment exchange from drop box.

3) Click the Submit button

4) After submission of the form, you will get your User Login, Password, Allotted Registration Number, Registration Date and Name of the Employment Exchange.

5) This registration number is temporary

6) Prepare all certificates like education, experience, caste, sports, handicap to the Employment Exchange mentioned within 15 days from the date registration

7) For proof of being resident, one of following document is required.

8) Ration Card

9) Voter I-Card.

10) Yellow Card.

11) Certificate from Municipal Councilor / Sarpanch.

12) Proof of job in the State of either of the parents

Benefits of Online Registration with Employment Exchange

There are huge numbers of advantages of registration with employment exchange. Candidates can get many benefits announced by the UP government. Here are some points given below:

a) Candidates name will be registered with Employment exchange.

b) All candidates will get the unique registration no. from Employment Exchange.

C) Wherever if there will be any job vacancy the govt will announce your name only if you will be related to the particular job profile. They will automatically forward your name.

NOTE Send mail to ERI Staff for more information and details about UP Employment Exchange in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com
    Official Website -

Unregistered
    How can i get berojgaari bhatta should i have to register my name anywhere in the office please give me more information about it.

Unregistered
    From where i can get the application form to make my Employment Exchange Registration. Also tell me that where i need to submit it.

Unregistered
    Who can we check our application status in UP employment exchange online. Please tell me the validity of my un-employ card.

Unregistered
    I want to get the information to contact the Employment Exchange office. I need to get some more information about it through your website. Your way to give the information is very nice. So please provide me more details.

Deepu pal
    we want to register in Berojgari Bhatta Yojna in Uttar Pradesh UP please give me process in sewayojan.org website registration

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in