+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 ... LastLast

Thread: www.devbhoomi.uk.gov.in Devbhoomi Uttarakhand Land Records Computerized Khata Khatauni & Bhu Nakal Bhulekh With Name and Number

www.devbhoomi.uk.gov.in Devbhoomi Uttarakhand Land Records Computerized Khata Khatauni & Bhu Nakal Bhulekh With Name and Number

In history of Uttarakhand that it was established in 09 Nov 2000. In the starting map of Republic of India you can see that the Uttarakhand was the part Uttar Pradesh state. After a long fight to make new part with all hill areas which is started from Tibet region boarder to the Mahakali Zone from north along with Nepal in East and Uttar Pradesh on south. The state Himachal Pradesh also comes on the side of northwest of Uttarakhand. The mean of the state name of Uttar + Khand which means North Part (उत्तर + खंड) with the full name of Uttarakhand (उत्तराखंड). The state also well known as the name of “Land of God” (Devbhoomi देवभूमि) or State of Temples because of the large numbers of holy Hindu Temples. In the starting history of Uttarakhand many of the Raja’s and Garhwali Kings had ruled here in the starting Gurkha’s also ruled here. Most of the population lives here in far and hills area who belongs to the Garhwali and Kumauni religions most of the populations lives here as the Brahmin and Kshtriya. The Uttarakhand has total of fifty one thousand one hundred and twenty km area five which is covered most of the part with the forest and Dense trees all the part of in 64% area with the 93% of mountain areas. The total populations are 10116752 lives here who live most in the rural areas. It has capital in Dehradun in the starting it was known as the name of Uttaranchal but after sometimes it has been changed with the name of Uttarakhand (उत्तराखंड).

The Uttarakhand also play great place in the Information and Technology field here are biggest institutes, universities and colleges are available who provides more than 5% engineers to all over the India. The largest universities here like DIT, NIT etc has also invent various kinds of software and hardware for the IT market. In this process the Hills Govt Devbhoomi of Uttarakhand Govt took also a step to improve their govt works and dept through the latest best technology. Now on these in days the race of technology the Devbhoomi Uttarakhand govt is also leaving the traditional way and upgrading their technology along with the world. You can see the effect in every field of UK Govt in the dept offices and places. Now the departments are trying to provide all kinds of facility through online websites under the Information Technology Dept Govt of India.

The NIC and Revenue Department of India had make a software which is famous as the name of Devbhoomi UK Govt. with this software the citizens can take various kinds benefits like they can get computerized Khata (कम्प्यूटरीकृत खाता) under the rule of Record of Right here I am providing you information that how can you get Khata Khatauni (खाता खतौनी), Uttarakhand Land Records (भूलेख), Online Fard (फर्द) and mutation (दखिल ख़ारिज) in Uttarakhand.

How to Get Uttarakhand Land Records (उत्तराखंड भूलेख कैसे प्राप्त करें) –

First visit on the official page of www.devbhoomi.uk.gov.in to get the land records in Uttarakhand now you will have to take actions as per the below given step by step process:

@ - To get the land records of Uttarakhand in computerized khata (कम्प्यूटरीकृत खाता) first you have to select your district for which you want to get fard or other details also in the right side section of “District” for example you want land record for Dehradun then click on the D.Dun option and wait till the next option will open.

@ - After that select your tehsil for which you want to get khata khatauni or other details on Devbhoomi Uttarakhand Land Record page for example you want the details for Rishikesh then select it and click to the option of “OK”

@ - Here you will get 6 options of information as per following:

Quote posted / copy account / Type Khata Khatauni / Khata Ki Nakal (उद्धरण खतौनी / खाते की नकल) –
    In this section you will get the page http://devbhoomi.uk.gov.in/udran_khat.aspx here in this page you will get options of to get the Khatauni (खतौनी) in this page you will have to fill information as per the given below details:

Select the Option (अपना विकल्प चुनिये) – Select the way from which you want to download your Khatauni there are three options available right now.
    • With Khata Number (खाता संख्या के द्वारा)
    • With Name (नाम के द्वारा)
    • With the Gata Number (गाटा संख्या के द्वारा)

Village Name (गाँव का नाम) –In this you will have write your village name you can also use the Search option.
    Name / Khata / Gata Numer (नाम/खाता/गाटा संख्या) – Here you can enter the person name or khata number or gata number for which you want to find the Uttarakhand land records (नाम खोजे जिसको खोजना चाहते है).

NOTE – You can get the you Khatauni in Part I and Part II options.

Different Soil Types (विभिन्न भूमि प्रकार) –

In this you can get all the tehsil wise land Description of Devbhoomi Uttarakhand with types of land and other information from the page of http://devbhoomi.uk.gov.in/rep_landtype.aspx page. In this section the various kinds of code and their meaning are explained.

Village Land - Wise Information (गाँव की भूमि-वार सूचना) –

In this section you can get the Land - Village wise compiled information (भूमि-वार गाँव की संकलित सूचना) through the Part I and II here you will have to select your district then tehsil and after that your village name after that you will get the information about the Total numbers of khata, total numbers of khatedar of that village along with the Area in Hact. and total revenue through the link of http://devbhoomi.uk.gov.in/rep_shreni_wise.aspx.

List of villages in the code (गाँवो के कोड की सूची) –

In this section you will get all the tehsil wise Computerized Village Name List of Devbhoomi Uttarakhand (तहसील-वार कम्प्यूटरीकृत गाँवो की सूची) this information is based on the 17 January 2013 data you can get here village code number with the name of your village on http://devbhoomi.uk.gov.in/vill_code_soochi.aspx.

Bar chart area - wise accounts (बार चार्ट (क्षेत्रफल-वार खाते) –
    In this section of URL http://devbhoomi.uk.gov.in/newchart.aspx you can get the bar chart your area wise. Here you will have to find your village you can also find through the right side given box of find options.

Brief description of villages (गाँवो का संक्षिप्त विवरण) –
    In this section of http://devbhoomi.uk.gov.in/rep_tahsil_des1.aspx?from=dept you will get tehsil wise computerized brief (तहसील के कम्प्यूटरीकृत गाँवों का सक्षिंप्त विवरण) of your tehsil on the based on 17 Jan 2013. In this section you will get village code, Village Name, year of farming, total khata, total khatedar and area in hact. These all information you can get through the official page of Devbhoomi Uttarakhand Land Records.

IMPORTANT NOTE –

$ - This website runs under the Revenue Dept of Uttarakhand and Maintained by the NIC unit of Uttarakhand as well.

$ - www.examresultinfo.com had just provided you information and way to get your Uttarakhand Devbhoomi Land records through using the official website we are not giving any land records.

$ - www.devbhoomi.uk.gov.in is works to proved the Computerised Khata / कम्प्यूटरीकृत खाता / Record of Right (ROR) details for all over Uttarakhand but if you can’t find details for you district or tehsil then wait for some time because the NIC is working on it.

$ - The all record which you will get through the official website is not an authorized copy you have to get the patwari sign on it.

$ - You can contact to the office of the Devbhoomi Dept through the below given Information:
    Chief Revenue Commissioner (मुख्य राजस्व आयुक्त, उत्तराखण्ड)
    26 E.C Road (26 ई सी रोड़)
    Dehradun (देहरादून) Uttarakhand
    Phone Number - 0135-2652104, 2713134

NIC-Uttarakhand State Unit (एन.आई.सी.-उत्तराखण्ड राज्य एकक)
    Secretariat, Subhash Road, Dehradun (सचिवालय, सुभाष रोड़, देहरादून) Uttarakhand
    Phone Number - 0135-2713739, 2713742
    Fax Number - 0135-2713734

Revenue Department (राजस्व विभाग)
    Govt of Uttarakhand (उत्तराखण्ड शासन)
    Secretariat, Subhash Road, Dehradun (सचिवालय, सुभाष रोड़, देहरादून)
    Official Website - www.devbhoomi.uk.gov.in

NOTE – Here I had provided you all the information to get your Devbhoomi Uttarakhand Land Records that what all you have to do on the official website. But if you want to know more than Click to the “Reply to Thread” option and ask your question. If you have more suggestion and want to get help through mail then send mail on contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com

Unregistered
    How can I get Commercial Tax Dept number of Uttarakhand? Let me know about from where I can get the CST and VAT Form Online.

Unregistered
    The official page of Commercial Tax Department is www.comtax.uk.gov.in from where you can every kind of information for your tax.

Unregistered
    You can download your VAT form from the page of http://comtax.uk.gov.in/pages/display/1653-registration-form and get the CST form from the URL of http://comtax.uk.gov.in/pages/display/1653-registration-form

Unregistered
    Citizens of Uttarakhand can also call to the Dept through the tall free number 1800-266-2277 which is working on the official standard time only. Call to the dept and get all kinds of help through call

Dinesh Singh

Butola

I want khatauni of land which i m going to purchase.

shaan

khatauni

i have some uttarakhand property need to get khatauni for it.

GIRIRAJSINGH

Post jastora

Quote Originally Posted by Giriraj singh jastora View Post
    i have some uttarakhand property need to get khatauni for it.
    i want to see my khatauni of my plat

samarya055@gmail.com

khata khotani

Khata for my lend

Unregistered

Angry Raje singh Rawat

i need khatuni no of my land which i purchase from last 1 year

+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in