+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Chhattisgarh Bhuiyan & CG Land Records Revenue Tehsil Wise in All District via www.cg.nic.in/revenue

Chhattisgarh Bhuiyan & CG Land Records Revenue Tehsil Wise in All District via www.cg.nic.in/revenue

The department of Revenue and NIC India has built powerful software which works for citizens open and free. This software also known as the name of Bhuiyan which provides the online land records. The Bhuiyan is developed by the NIC to provide all information of your agriculture and business property for districts and tehsil wise details. Chhattisgarh Revenue dept is work under the Commissioner land record (aaukt bhu-Abhilekh). The Bhuiyan project is the website to provide the computerize land record for citizens to save their time and money. Today no one wants to waste their time on the rounds of their tehsil or don’t want to call again and again to their area patwari so this website is very useful for them. The Bhuiyan gives the online land record details for 18 numbers of districts along with total number of 150 tehsils information under the state govt project.

The website has recently uploaded their old 98 more tehsils office as well on their system. The peoples who want their Khasra, khata, khatauni can use this website any time and from anywhere in India by the time of 24 X 7. To get it through the thehsils you may have to pay some fixed charges but you don’t need to pay any charge from the official page of cg revenue dept online land records.

The Bhuiyan software version 1.3.2 designed to get all the data entry and mutation. It also has the facility to give the P II and B 1 reports and documents. Here I am giving you information that how you can get your khata khatauni through using the official page of cg nic revenue dept website.

How to Get Chhattisgarh Online Land Records, CG Khata Khatauni from Revenue Official Website –

Suppose you want to get your land record, mutation, data entry, P-2, B-1 report or khata khatoni any one of these for Durg tehsil any of village in Chhattisgarh then see the below steps to get it.

NOTE –
    • Some of tehsils data is not available yet the cg nic unit is working to upload it.
    • CG Online Land record Data is available from 10:30AM to 05:30PM on all working days only.

First Step –

Go to the official page of CG Revenue through the www.cg.nic.in/cglrc OR www.cg.nic.in/revenue and select the option of district wise land record. Or use the http://cg.nic.in/cglrc/district_tehsil_list.php link to reach in district and tehsil wise online land record page of Chhattisgarh. Here you will have to select your tehsil for example Durg then click on it. You can also use the direct option on the front page of “Select Your District” to enter the page.

Second Step –

Now you will get your complete villages list and village code for which you want to get cg online land records or khata khatoni via Bhuiyan. Or if you enter through the front page then select the way to get your Chhattisgarh online land record report mode via the option of Khasra P II or Khasra P II all details, Khatauni B I or Khatauni B I all Details suppose you want from Khasra P II then select it. After that select the your tehsil for which you want to check the cg revenue report like you want for Durg 01 after that select the R/N/M and then village like you want for Jewara village number 430101.015 select it.

Third Step –

This step you can use your Khasara number or can also use the way of name in which you can also type your name in Hindi. The CG Land Records page of govt Revenue dept is also provides you virtual keyboard to typing in Hindi and then click to the option of “Get Details”.
    Now download your Khasra and get the printout same like this you can get your all the details by:
    • Khasra P II
    • Khasra P II All details
    • Khatauni B I
    • Khatauni B I All Details

NOTE – Here is the all information to get all Chhattisgarh online land records one you can get for your village as well. Leave the comment if you want to get more information through this website click to the option “Reply to Thread” or you can also send your suggestion on the ERI Staff mail ID contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com
    Last edited by ERI Staff; 2013-Sat-Apr at 12:17 PM.

Unregistered
    What I have to do get land records online of Bharatpur of Koriya District in CG Revenue official webpage. Also give me some information that from where i will get the authorized copy of plot number 1949.

Thanks

Unregistered
    When will the new data will update for Tilda tehsil of District Raipur Chhattisgarh. Can you give me contact information of dept.

Unregistered
    From where i can get Contact details of Commissioner Land Records Chhattisgarh Raipur CLR. Provide me full information.

Unregistered
    What is Expression of Interest and how can i get information about it. I also want to know about the Agricultural Land in Chhattisgarh. Give me details about Bhuiyan

unregistered

step 2

i am going to step 2 but when i am trying to select village name i am not able to . pls tell me how to do it?

rakesh sahu

b1 p2

B1 khasra panchasala

Unregistered

How to get pending tax

Hi,

I want to know if I have any pending tax on the land I own.
    In khatani document i can see there is .05 written in the Current demand and arrears section. I am not sure what this means. Can anyone help me on this.

Thanks,

Unregistered

How to get pending tax details

sir property tax details needed.

Unregistered
    hello sir, can you please help me out the ways to sort out on the following issue-- 1. I have purchased a land from some on (belongs to SC). But at the time of purchase the land registration was not being transferred to my name. But now I am applying effort to do so but the individual is denying to do so due the increased land cost. Please give me the solution for the same as I am right and not done any mistake....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in