+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: www.cg.nic.in/revenue Chhattisgarh Revenue Online Land Record & Khata Khatoni

www.cg.nic.in/revenue Chhattisgarh Revenue Online Land Record & Khata Khatoni

All Land Records of CG now available at official page of NIC Chhattisgarh Government. National Informational Department provides all information about all governmental things y sites. CGLRC is name of Land Record Computerization which contains all Data Entry, Mutation and other land related information of every District, every Tehsil, every Village and Area details. There are total 18 districts in Chhattisgarh State which contains total 150 Tehsils.

Chhattisgarh Land Record computerization accesses by a software which known as BHUINYA It’s a unit which implemented all govt tehsil offices Data (Related land information). You will able to see all details over there.

You may check Khasra and Khatoni by few some online steps. Person who want their land information and unable to get it by government offices now get opportunity to view all Khasra, Khatoni (ROR) details Citizen of Chhattisgarh who have land in CG State can see contents by select their district name and other things on Bhuiya portal. You might get information by page in working days only.

Timing for site visiting or Data providing in 10:30 AM to 05:30 PM (Working Days Only) 16 District out of 18 information’s are presenting y this site All District and their tehsil name can also check by the BHUIYAN webpage. Land Map facility is also available to you y CG govt by bhu naksha page which link can get by above Bhuiyan address.

Land Record Computerization (MUTATION) District details of Chhattisgarh with Tehsils –
    • Sarguja - 9 Tehsils
    • Bilaspur - 10 Tehsils
    • Ramgarh - 6 Tehsils
    • Rajnandgav - 8 Tehsils
    • Durg - 12 Tehsils
    • Raipur - 12 Tehsils
    • Bastar - 4 Tehsils
    • Koriya - 4 Tehsils
    • Janjgeer-Chaampa - 8 Tehsils
    • Korba - 4 Tehsils
    • Jashpur - 4 Tehsils
    • Kawardha - 2 Tehsils
    • Mahasamund - 3 Tehsils
    • Dhamtari - 3 Tehsils
    • Kanker - 5 Tehsils
    • Dantewada - 4 Tehsils

All above 98 tehsils information is available at BHUIYAN page. You can get information y Entering/ Selecting your one of above given district name which given in column. We are providing you link related Land Record Computerization of Chhattisgarh given below.
    Official Page of Chhattisgarh Online Land Record –

http://cg.nic.in/cglrc/index.html

Here provide your land related details and get all information by given Khasra number and Khatoni number. Check all Information Online from 10:30 am to 05:30 pm in working days. After select your district name you will get.

http://cg.nic.in/cglrc/cgdist.php

To checkout other details you can also find District list at online portal by.

http://cg.nic.in/cglrc/district_tehsil_list.php

Note down your District and Tehsil code which will help you to find out your land information.

You can check your Land Map by following page of CG land Record Map.

http://cg.nic.in/bhunakshaweb/

Here you will get official website of Land Map Chhattisgarh. After providing/ Filling some little information you will able to see your land map. You just need to first select your district name and then after Tehsil name in given related columns. After above you will need to select your R1 name and Village name in another given column at same page. You will have to enter your Plot no at last to get Map of Your land.

Chhattisgarh CG Revenue Department details and information can get by -

www.cg.nic.in/revenue

Unregistered
    Why the http://cg.nic.in/cglrc/cgdist.php page is not working when i went to the page its showing me message that the Problem in Connecting to the District Data Server. What i have to do to get the land record district wise.

Unregistered
    When i am going to the page of www.cg.nic.in/cglrc/ in admin section it is asking me for user id and password. What i have to get the user ID and password of it.

Unregistered
    Hi Sir, that page is only for the administrative department you can not use that page. The admin page is made by the NIC dept only for the persons who are working in Chhattisgarh Revenue dept as the staff.

Unregistered
    Sir please provide all records of new district and tehsils were made in November 2012..
    No record of all the new district and tehsils were made in November 2012.

•Korba - 4 Tehsils

sarjuja

•Korba - 4 Tehsils

Unregistered

Curruption

Tahsil me ghuskhori kab band hogi

Unregistered
    jila raipur vikakh khand tilda bpl rasan kard 2012 kramank n. 44020403680238 basant bai gram panchayat padabhat gram bhejaridih

Unregistered
    Sir ,provide me phn.246 detail

Unregistered
    Phn114. i want to search my property information.

+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in