+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast

Thread: www.apnakhata.raj.nic.in Rajasthan Online Land Records ROR Nakal & Jamabandi Details

www.apnakhata.raj.nic.in Rajasthan Online Land Records ROR Nakal & Jamabandi Details

Rajasthan Government Scheme of Apna Khata (Rajasthan Bhu Abhilekh) works under the Revenue Department of Rajasthan Ajmer. The Apna Khata Raj is designed and made by the NIC (National Informatics Center) which provides the Records of Rights to every citizens of India. The NIC works hard on this Apna Khata Project which has many of facility to get the Nakal and Rajasthan online land records information. By the official site citizens can login on the page and can get the access from anywhere in India to check and get the Authorized copy of Records of Right (ROR Nakal). After checking online land records the authorized nakal can be obtained from some selected kiosks which are approved by the state govt. The Revenue Dept of state had also placed the machines in various places to convenient the farmers in state. Local person or any other citizen who had their property in Rajasthan state can get the help with this machine.

How to Get ROR (Nakal) of Apna Khata Online –
    To get the details and information about for apna khata raj you may have to visit to the official page of www.apnakhata.raj.nic.in. Here you can get all the duplicate copies of your nakal, maps, online land records, and ROR. Here we are providing you the process with following that you can check and get all these information online.

For Example – You lives in Ajmer District and you want to get your ROR Nakal and Online land record of your Kishangarh Tehsil then have look the below given process. You can follow this step by step process on your any other district also at the apnakhata raj nic in page.

@ - First logon to the official page www.apnakhata.raj.nic.in

@ - Click to the option of “Apna Khata” which is written in Hindi Font.

@ - Now you will get the map (naksha) of complete Rajasthan state.

@ - After that select your district Ajmer and enter to the district naksha

@ - Here you need to select your tehsil for which you want to get ROR. Click on Kishangarh Tehsil.

@ - Now you are the page of “Village – Patwar Mandal Bhu Abhilekh Niri Vritt (Sanwat)" option.

@ - On this section you need to select the year for which you want to get there are Jamabandi. You can get your jamabandi in two ways, “Gat” and “Chalu” (Previous Years and Current Year)

@ - After that go to the list of your village and select your village name.

@ - You can get the details from the “Sanvat – 2066 to 2071” all details.

@ - After selecting your village name you will enter the page of “Nakal”

@ - Select your option that in which you want to get your Nakal. There are 4 options are available:
    • With Khata
    • With Khasra
    • With Name
    • With All Khata

@ - After selecting one of these options you can get the Nakal of your village wise Rajasthan online land records.

The NIC department is also going to improve soon the software with new facility from which you can access easily on the official website and get the more information in deep details.

For more information visit to the official page of apna khata raj -
    www.apnakhata.raj.nic.in

Unregistered
    I belongs to Delhi, I brought a plot in Delhi Jaipur Highway, So I want to know that can I get the Mutation details online from above website? What I have to do that? I am not From Rajasthan.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I belongs to Delhi, I brought a plot in Delhi Jaipur Highway, So I want to know that can I get the Mutation details online from above website? What I have to do that? I am not From Rajasthan.
    Dear Sir, If you have brought plot from Builder, Than you can't get it's mutation related information form the official website www.apnakhata.raj.nic.in , The Khashra Number ROR will be of Builders Name, But if you brought land from farmer or any other, than you can check your details online thanks

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by jobexpert View Post
    Dear Sir, If you have brought plot from Builder, Than you can't get it's mutation related information form the official website www.apnakhata.raj.nic.in , The Khashra Number ROR will be of Builders Name, But if you brought land from farmer or any other, than you can check your details online thanks
    Than how can I check the property authentication details?

Its very simple, Before buying any property please ask for their pervios chain of land documents and check them online bye Khasra number, Fard etc

You can get the more information by Click Here

Unregistered
    Need to get the complete details of my plot for my village. I had checked the official website apnakhata.raj.nic.in but data is not available for my village.

Unregistered
    Contact to the Tehsil where you can get all kinds of ROR nakal and jamabandi of your plot in rajasthan state.

Unregistered

How to Contact to the Tehsil so that I can get my property information I want to get Nakal My Jamabandi number is 426

kesarsingh

9hG4EC

apnakhtankal

+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in