Council of Scientific and Industrial Research we also know it as the short name of CSIR is going to conduct this Year University Grants Commission National Entrance Test (UGC NET 2013 Entrance Exam). The students who want to get their academic admission 2013 2014 for Junior Research Fellowship JRF and Lectureships are able after appearing the test. You can submit your application form till the last date of 30 April 2013 via using the CSIR official portal. All the candidates are suggested to take the hard copy (printout) of their application form after the registration on for it. See the more information is mention below.
UGC NET June 2013 Eligibility for CSIR:
Educational Qualification – In degree you need any of Master’s Degree in which you must be had minimum 55% from any of recognized university by the education ministry.
Age Limit – Candidates who are not less than 18 years and not more than 28 years can apply only.
Application Fee – In fees the candidates who belong to the General category (unreserved) will have to pay for Rs. 450 along with the Other Backward Class (OBC) for Rs. 225 and the Scheduled Cast (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) candidates have to pay Rs. 110.
How to Apply UGC NET 2013 –
The registrations are open through the official web page of CSIR which is available till the 30 April 2013. After submitting your online form you can appear the exam on 30 June 2013. After filling the form you need to send it to the university.
Official Webpage to Apply – www.ugcnetonline.in
Important Date Schedule for UGC NET 2013 –
- Last Date for Online Apply – 30/04/2013
- Entrance Examination Date – 30/06/2013
NOTE – Copy Paste the below link get make your registration. Candidates are suggested to apply online now because many of applicants are filling this and the official site may be goes down.
Read Notification Here – http://www.ugcnetonline.in/
Similar topics you may interested!
- www.jkbose.co.in J&K 12th Result 2013
- lost marksheet in andhra pradesh
- www.cisce.org CISC 12th Annual Exam Time Table 2013
- nursery admission of child via RTE Act Can a child get benefit of mothers caste certificate for admission procedure in Pune Maharashtra
- IIM Tiruchirappalli FPM Admission 2013
- dnh.nic.in Process of Registration in Employment Exchange Dadra - Nagar Haveli, Silvassa
- When UP Board will Declare High School Exam Result in June 2013
- www.hbse.ac.in HBSE Secondary Result 2013
- www.ugc.ac.in University Grants Commission (UGC) Post Graduate Scholarship for SC/ST Candidates for Various Professional Courses
- result no found of 12th class at up