+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: www.ugcnetonline.in UGC NET 2013 Apply Online & Entrance Exam Date

www.ugcnetonline.in UGC NET 2013 Apply Online & Entrance Exam Date

Council of Scientific and Industrial Research we also know it as the short name of CSIR is going to conduct this Year University Grants Commission National Entrance Test (UGC NET 2013 Entrance Exam). The students who want to get their academic admission 2013 2014 for Junior Research Fellowship JRF and Lectureships are able after appearing the test. You can submit your application form till the last date of 30 April 2013 via using the CSIR official portal. All the candidates are suggested to take the hard copy (printout) of their application form after the registration on for it. See the more information is mention below.

UGC NET June 2013 Eligibility for CSIR:

Educational Qualification – In degree you need any of Master’s Degree in which you must be had minimum 55% from any of recognized university by the education ministry.

Age Limit – Candidates who are not less than 18 years and not more than 28 years can apply only.

Application Fee – In fees the candidates who belong to the General category (unreserved) will have to pay for Rs. 450 along with the Other Backward Class (OBC) for Rs. 225 and the Scheduled Cast (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) candidates have to pay Rs. 110.

How to Apply UGC NET 2013 –
    The registrations are open through the official web page of CSIR which is available till the 30 April 2013. After submitting your online form you can appear the exam on 30 June 2013. After filling the form you need to send it to the university.

Official Webpage to Apply – www.ugcnetonline.in

Important Date Schedule for UGC NET 2013 –
    • Last Date for Online Apply – 30/04/2013
    • Entrance Examination Date – 30/06/2013

NOTE – Copy Paste the below link get make your registration. Candidates are suggested to apply online now because many of applicants are filling this and the official site may be goes down.

http://www.ugcnetonline.in/profile_id.php

Read Notification Here – http://www.ugcnetonline.in/

Unregistered
    Sir can you tell me process to apply online and to fill my online registration form of UGC NET this year. I want to get the admission. Help out on this

Rohit Keshav

Unregistered
    Hi as per the new notification can you tell me step by step system to fill form. Actually I am new and I don’t have any ID on UGC official page. So suggest me what I have to do now.

Regards
    Mehtaab Singh
    mehtaabsinghcool1@gmai.com

Unregistered
    Hello everyone, to apply online you need to first make your registration if you are already registered on the page official UGC than login through your id.

Sapna Joshi

Unregistered
    You will have to use your email id and passwords which you had registered while the time to make first time registration on the official website after that click to the “Apply Online” button.

Unregistered
    Hi you will also have to fill your personal details and your educational qualification information on the time of online Apply in UGC NET 2013.

Unregistered
    Can you tell me that which size photo I have to attach on the page on application form? Tell me pixels of photo also.

Thanks
    Sumit Badola
    submit90badola@rocketmail.com

Unregistered
    How can I pay application fees. Tell me the system of fee submission is there is online fee payment option is also available?

Unregistered
    To pay the application fees you need to submit it through Challan in bank in which you need to note down your reference number. After that go to the webpage and fill the information of get the auto generated bank Challan fee and SBI bank branch.

Unregistered
    Hi after who many days of part 1 application I have to send my fee? Tell me the days if there is Sunday just after on next day than what I need to do?

Regds
    Mahesh Rana
    maheshrane007@hotmail.com

+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in