+ Reply + Post New Thread

Thread: How to fill online application form for new domestic gas connection from ebharatgas?

Unregistered

How to fill online application form for new domestic gas connection from ebharatgas?

I am a working woman residing at Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi. It is very difficult for me to go for booking of new LPG connection due to my busy schedule.

So, in this regard I need help from you.

Can you explain me how to fill application form for new LPG connection online from Bharat Gas and also the procedure.

Unregistered
    The official websites of Bharat Gas is www.ebharatgas.com from where you can book LP Gas connection. Here you have to register yourself to get the registration id and password. From this user id and password you can book order for new connection.

In the Name section you need to fill
    Name
    Date of Birth
    Fathers Name
    Maritual Status

In the Address section you have to write your full address with pincode, telephone no., mobile no. and your email id.

List of document to be submitted with application form:
    1.. For the Proof of Address you need to submit
    a. Aadhar Card
    b. Ration Card
    c. Voter ID card
    d. Passport
    e. Telephone or Electricity Bill

2. For the Proof of your Identity you need to submit
    a. PAN Card
    b Voter ID Card
    c. Aadhar Card

After submission of all documents with application form, it will be cross checked by the Department and then the new LPG connection will be allotted to you.

Unregistered
    i have recently shifted in Noida, working in a telecom company, I am staying in PG now I want to go for rented house so please lat me know what documents should i need for resident proof I am from Punjab than how can i apply for gas connection?

Unregistered
    Hello you can apply for new connection with rent agreement

+ Reply + Post New Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in