+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: rajpms.nic.in e-scholarship portal Rajasthan 2014 login Rose Rajasthan Online Scholarship System

Unregistered

rajpms.nic.in e-scholarship portal Rajasthan 2014 login Rose Rajasthan Online Scholarship System

Rose Rajasthan Online Scholarship System, The Government of Rajasthan has provided a special scholarship scheme for college students and also for unemployed youth of Rajasthan. Every year lot of students wait for this type of special scholarship schemes. All candidates may easily apply for this scholarship scheme through online system. You can also download your application form for this scholarship scheme from its official website http://rajpms.nic.in/Default.aspx

The process of scholarship and other details will be soon published on its official website and you can get lot of information from that link only. The Rajasthan Online Scholarship System is the only portal which is availed for new students, registered students, and institutes only.

Here the Procedure of Scholarship for the students will be published soon on our site and official website too. And the other details of the Scholarship scheme is furnished below:

Important Steps for Online Scholarship:

Step 01. First you have to log in to www.rajpms.nic.in

Step 02. Then next step is to click on the ''Registration'' for new scholarship and enter your required details and then you will receive your unique password and Login id.

Step 03. You need to be very careful about your Login Id and password for future use.

Step 04. Now you have to click on ''Login'' button and enter your User id and unique password.

Step 05. Students are suggested that through the Apply for Scholarship button you need to avail all the required details and check thoroughly and after you confirm you need to Lock the application. After that the Button of Apply for Scholarship will not be visible to your screen.

Step 06. After that you need to take a printout copy of your application form and along with the form you are required to attach all the important documents and get sign from your institute and submit carefully to the concerned Domicile District Office through speed post.

Step 07. This how you fill and submit the application form.

Step 08. You can check your status by again login.

This is the link from where you can apply for online Rajasthan Online Scholarship System.

http://rajpms.nic.in/slogin.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2FPublic%2FApplicantRegistr ationInstructions.aspx

Unregistered
    Hello sir basically iam belong to Jaipur Rajasthan but from last few years we are residing in Delhi. So can i apply for Rajasthan Online Scholarship sysytem? What is the age criteria is required for this scholarship scheme? Also i want to ask that when is the closing date of filing up the online application form?

SANDEEP SHARMA

Bed

Scolership

ramesh lilawat
    Why you don't give Scholarship in timely, I did not get scholarship last year, Now my younger brother also wants this really very terrible

Surendra kumar

M unable to achived the scholership

Hello sir,.....why not u give me scholership.......i poor student plz provide me scholership...plzzzz

MOOL CHAND KUMAWAT

Scolership

Bank accunt me dal de plz plz plz

Ratan Lal Dangi

scholarship not recive

hello,
    sir, I am a poor student so I need scholarship plese mere account me dal d
    User ID : 1006104
    Password : sts*524

Unregistered
    Sir i have unhappy for our departmrnt kyo st ka hote huye bhi aaj tak scholorship nahi mili

sanderp singh

Rajasthan Online Scholarship System .

helo sir
    i am poor students plzzz fast scholarship.

Unregistered

Scolarship amount

Sir abhi tak scholarship ki raashi nahi aayi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in