+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is process to fill online registration for Bihar scholarship from through website of www.scstwelfare.bih.nic.in

Unregistered

What is process to fill online registration for Bihar scholarship from through website of www.scstwelfare.bih.nic.in

There are no any link given to fill online registration form to apply for the scholarship in Bihar, can you give me some help so that I will fill the form and tell me what are processes available for this scholarship through the www.scstwelfare.bih.nic.in website to make the online register myself now. Our school teacher told me that the ministry of social justice and empowerment is online website for application for scholarship of Bihar but there are no any system given by government to us. I am a factory working person in HR department and I have income and SC certificate also. My 3 son and 2 daughters are studying in Govt School but I want to give them admission in any good school for which we canít afford fees. I want to take benefits of pre matric scholarship of state Bihar in Purba Champaran so my all children can make their good future. I am hoping for best guidance from here. Thank you.

Unregistered
    There is no online process to fill any of scholarship form online, You can just download from from the official website of these SC ST minority OBC etc official website of Bihar government, You can also get direction from there after that you have to fill form and attached required documents there and cubit its copy to collage and concerned department.

Unregistered
    what details are to be filled in the registeration form and while filing the form what important things have to keep in mind? Please suggest me unless i will fill the wrong data in that application form and my form will not be accepted.

Unregistered
    If any candidate are going to applying for the Bihar scholorship then first need to register his or her user id and then only he/she may go for the further process. In the application form one have to fill the correct information while registering in the official site. All documents like caste,income and residential certificates are to be attached with the application form. Candidates are suggested to furnish the guardian's certificate at the given link scstwelfare.bih.nic.in/docs/schemes/guardianship%20certificate.pdf. All students have to scan their photo and signature and should be attached with the application form. Before applying and filling your application form one has to recheck the application formand all the relevant documents. And then you may submit your application form at the given web portal.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in