+ Reply + Post New Thread

Thread: escholarship.tn.gov.in scholarship website of Tamil Nadu for SC ST and OBC

Unregistered

escholarship.tn.gov.in scholarship website of Tamil Nadu for SC ST and OBC

Me and my brother need scholarship in Tamil Nadu. Give office address of scholarship department so that we can get the SC ST and OBC scholarship. Our school is running campaign to promote the study for scheduled caste, schedule tribe and other backward class under which they are telling us to fill application online through website escholarship.tn.gov.in but I am not able to find any kind of details on it so I need some guidance to make register on this official portal. In upcoming year our school is also going to run other campaign also through that all minority students can get loan but first we need to apply online from here.

Unregistered
    Hello sir i belong to SC category and my sister is now going to take admission in First year of college but as she is physically handicapped and i doubt that college management will not gave her admission through scolorship. So there is any provision that handicapped students will have some special reserved seats for this scholorship scheme. If it is possible then please send me the important details regarding it and the admission procedure so that we will get all the formalities done before the last date.

Unregistered
    Hello sir please avail the official website of Tamil Nadu Scholorship for SC/ST/OBC category students so that i can check various things into it and take an advantage from it. Also i need to know that what documents are required for the same?

+ Reply + Post New Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in