+ Reply to Thread

Thread: escholarship.tn.gov.in on website where to register for girls scholarship in Tamil Nadu

Unregistered

escholarship.tn.gov.in on website where to register for girls scholarship in Tamil Nadu

I am Mrinali living in Erode district of Perunduri taluk. My one of friend just got the scholarship in our state Tamil Nadu. I went to escholarship.tn.gov.in website as she told me but there is no any process available on the website. Where to register for girls scholarship here through using this website. I am from farmer’s family and it is not possible for me that I get continue my education after the higher secondary. So I want to register for any kinds of scholarship please guide me with your great ideas and details.

Unregistered
    Hello sir i have finished my senior secondary school examination and now parents are not able to give me higher education because of lower income and i want to study mere and more. Few weeks ago i have heard about the scholorship for girlsonly and after hearing this great news i was very happy and iam eager to get all the details regarding the same. Please send me the supported links and please share your views with me that how can i apply for this scholorship and the admission process. I will wait for your kind replies. Thnks so much for sharing this with us.

Unregistered
    State government has taken a great intitiative for Tamil Nadu girls students. They have given us the immense education in face of a wonderful gift. I have finished my senior secondary examination and want to get the scholorship to make my dream true to become a doctor for our small village. Please give me any information which you have to help me out from various queries.

Richa Gupta

www.momascholarship.gov.in Scholarship for Girls BPL Families SC ST OBC Post Maric Pre Matric UG and PG Fund Allowance

BC, DNC and MBC Girls Student Scholarship –
    The state government of Tamil Nadu state is running the two scholarships in state first has provided by the UGC to give the education to single girl child and second have given to the citizens through the EVR Nagammal Scheme which gives free education to the girls of state till their study of post graduation. Apart from this the girl students who belongs from the BC, DNC or the MBC category has provided various benefits under the scheme of study by the welfare department of state Tamilnadu. The families who have their Rs. 3 Lakh annual income would be able to apply for scholarship in state.

The students can get Rs. 500 per year on her mother’s bank account to get the study from 3rd class to 5th class. After class 5th girl students are able to receive Rs. 1000 per year in the bank account of mother. This facility has provided to the mothers of those girl students who are living their life as widows, poor families, and abandoned mother. The information regarding to this scholarship has given through the http://www.tn.gov.in/bcmbcmw/welfschemes.htm webpage.

Merit – Cum – Means Scholarship for Girls Student –
    The girl students of minority community are also able to apply for the central government scheme of merit – cum – means scholarship in state also. In this system 30% quota seats are reserved by the central govt. To apply for this scheme each girl have to score 50% mark in her last written exam and only two girls are able to apply from one family for this. The award process is given through the ministry of minority welfare department of government.

The scheme provides the financial and economical help to the poor family girls who are getting their studies through any recognized and govt approved institution / college / university for degree / PG. Under this girls are provided the fees and other allowance in collage for their courses. The girls who get above of fifty percent marks in their intermediate (10+2) examination are eligible to apply for this. This is given to those girls whose family income comes under the Rs. 2.50 lakh per year.

In the each year the department announces their scheme in the month of March last week (around 30 / 31 dated). After the process of application girls can receive their amount of scholarship in their bank account till the month end of September (around 29 / 30 dated). Under the scheme hostler girls are able to get ten thousand rupees per annual which means one thousand rupees per months till the ten months also the girls who are getting their study as the day scholar student can get five thousand rupees per year which means five thousand rupees per month this is also given for ten months as the hostler only. This fund comes under the maintenance allowance by the minority welfare scheme.

Also it gives the course fees for hostler girls of twenty thousand rupees per year and day scholar of same amount. Which means total has given thirty thousand rupees for girls holster and twenty five thousand for day scholars has given by the department in Tamilnadu. Application forms are available through the official website of http://momascholarship.gov.in and after filling that you need to submit it in the head office of year nearest welfare department.

Post Matric Scholarship for Girls –
    This scholarship has given to girls in Tamil Nadu for all students who are getting their study in school / university or any other government approved institution. This scheme had added private good institution also under the central government. Girls who are studying in 11th and 12th class (high school / intermediate) are eligible to get the benefits of this scheme. The girls who want to get education through any of the technical or vocation stream also would be able to take the advantage of this. Girls have to score more then 50% marks for this in their last examination.

Only families who are having two lakh rupees per annual income can apply for this. The scheme is covered under the section e (C) of national commission for minorities’ act 1992. On this section the constitution of India had given that the all minority community’s girls who belong from Christens, Sikhs, Muslims and Zoroastrians girls are eligible to apply for this. Under this scheme 30% seats are given to the girl students.

Families who are having BPL (Below Poverty Level) proof and having income certificate along with the caste certificate of scheduled caste / scheduled tribes / other backward class (SC / ST / OBC). The girls will be taken in the down level to above level of income. Under these four kinds of fund and award allowance has given by the govt as per following:

Class 11 and 12 admission / tution fees of seven thousand rupees per year for holster girls and day scholar girls.

Class 11 and 12 admission / tution fees of ten thousand rupees per year for hostler and day scholar girl who are doing technical / vocation courses.

UG / PG admission / tution fees of three thousand rupees for hostler girls and day scholar girls along with the maintenance allowance till ten months of three hundred eighty rupees per month for hostler girls and two hundred thirty rupees per month for day scholar girls.

UG / PG technical / vocation stream of five seventy per month for hostler girls and three hundred rupees per month for day scholar girls along with the Ph.D / M.Phil courses of twelve hundred rupees per month for hostler girls and five hundred fifty rupees per month for day scholar girls.

The students can get the registration form through the website of welfare department head office or through the official website which you may need to send in the address of office after filling that. If you need more help visit to the office address The Commissioner, Dept of Minorities Welfare, 807 Fifth Floor, Anna Salai, Chennai - 2 , Tamil Nadu Pin Code 600 002 or contact to the nodal officer Mr. S. Sharmilee, in his personal mobile number +91-98620201974 or in office phone number 03812323333 you also can send your mail in tnminorities@gmail.com for more help.

Submit your Thread Reply here or go to Ask Question for help by expert or department person. Send your mail to contact us in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com.

+ Reply to Thread