+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: www.oasis.gov.in BCW Dept West Bengal Post and Pre Matric Scholarship for SC ST OBC Online Application for Scholarship in Studies

WB Scholarship Oasis

www.oasis.gov.in BCW Dept West Bengal Post and Pre Matric Scholarship for SC ST OBC Online Application for Scholarship in Studies

The registration for backward Classes welfare department (govt of west Bengal) for the online application form for scholarship in studies has been started now. The notification was announced by the dept through their official website www.oasis.gov.in. The applicants who are having caste certificate of scheduled caste, scheduled tribe and other backward class (SC, ST and OBC) has provided the scholarship facility by the state government of WB state of BCW detp where Dr. Upendra Nath Biswas is working as the post of Minister – in – Charge along with the S K Thade in the post of Principal Secretary. The government under the chief minister Mamta Banerjee has started to promote the backward students through this program. The motive of this trust is to give the social security and equal rights to all. The dept works to send the scholarship amount in student’s bank account for getting his/her education.

Right now the dept is running following four schemes for all candidates:

• Post – Matric to Scheduled Caste SC / Scheduled Tribes ST Students (after 10th class for higher classes)
    • Post – Matric to Other Backward Class OBC Students (after 10th class for higher classes)
    • Pre – Matric to Scheduled Caste SC Students (before 10th class education)
    • Pre – Matric to Scheduled Tribes ST Students (Before 10th Class education)

Under the minister of social justice and empowerment which has the official website http://socialjustice.nic.in department gives the financial help to the minor communities in India. The state has also one more division called backward classes welfare department http://www.anagrasarkalyan.gov.in which works to provide for the growth of all SC / ST / OBC category candidates. The department is ensuring to give the security and development for these category students in social, cultural and economical filed.

In the departments objective it works to provide the following services in west Bengal state:
    i. The department works for the growth of students through the various schemes under the education department and along with training and improves their capability.

ii. Providing the service for caste certificate for all categories which they can use in various recruitment for government and non government, admissions in schools and to get the schemes under the state and central govt.

iii. Works for the growth and implement of minor communities through the various schemes and financial help and gives them chance to make strong in society with equality right under the Indian constitution.

iv. Providing help to improve social and cultural status of all citizens in west Bengal through the help of various NGO (non-govt organization) government schemes and educational loans by various banks also.

About e-Scholarship in BCW Dept West Bengal
    Economically poor Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes (SC, ST and OBC), Minorities and general category students can apply for the Post Matric scholarships and fee reimbursement through using the online website of OASIS. The facility given by the state government for online registration, verification details of the candidates by the educational institution, approved by the Committee district scholarship funds in the bank account of the candidate, and SMS transmit of applications in mobile number to applicants. General and SC - ST scholarship system of Social Welfare, Backward Classes Welfare Department to arrange OBC and minority scholarships for Minorities Welfare system will operate. Scholarships and fee rate will be determined by the government. The students and their families who had their annual income less than Rs. 2 Lakh per month will be recognized in the poor category.

Post Matric Scholarships and fee reimbursement funds from the district treasury systems have been sent directly to the accounts of candidates. Applicants will have to take online application printout with self attested copies of all certificates attached to the application submitted within seven days of the respective educational institution. See the below given information for all four scholarships in west Bengal:

Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC / ST –
    The scheme has started for the scheduled caste and scheduled tribes category students who wants to get their students continue after secondary (10th class) also. The department of oasis will help them and to their families to get the financial help. The student’s family whose income is below then two lakh per annual to two lakh fifty thousand per annual is able to take the benefits of this scheme. The government provides complete liability and economical help. The department gives the money as per their education for which they are going to appear and getting studies as per mention below:

i. For Medical, engineering, bachelor of science from agriculture stream, master in philosophy, Doctor of Philosophy, master of law scholarship money –

• Hostel living students – Rs. 1200/-
    • Day scholars students – Rs. 550/-

ii. For Bachelor of pharmacy, bachelor of nursing, bachelor of law, hotel management and other pg courses scholarship money –

• Hostel living students – Rs. 820/-
    • Day scholars students – Rs. 530/-

iii. For class 12th (intermediate) and class 11th via the 10+2 process along with ITI and polytechnic courses scholarship money –

• Hostel living students – Rs. 1200/-
    • Day scholars students – Rs. 550/-

Post Matric Scholarship to OBC –
    The students other backward classes can get the benefits of this scheme of post Matric scholarship to obc applicants. The scholarship process was stared in the year of 0003-2004 for west Bengal state by the govt. In this the applicants who are having their annual income less than one lakh rupees per annual can apply for it. The amount of this gives to the educational institutions where the candidate wants to go for education. Under this students can get following allowance in state:

i. For Medical, engineering, bachelor of science from agriculture stream, master in philosophy, Doctor of Philosophy, master of law scholarship money –

• Hostel living students – Rs. 75/-
    • Day scholars students – Rs. 35/-

ii. For Bachelor of pharmacy, bachelor of nursing, bachelor of law, hotel management and other pg courses scholarship money –

• Hostel living students – Rs. 51/-
    • Day scholars students – Rs. 33/-

iii. For general courses till the class of graduation scholarship money –

• Hostel living students – Rs. 40/-
    • Day scholars students – Rs. 21/-

iv. For class 12th (intermediate) and class 11th via the 10+2 process along with ITI and polytechnic courses scholarship money –

• Hostel living students – Rs. 26/-
    • Day scholars students – Rs. 26/-

Pre Matric Scholarship to SC –
    This scheme helps to the scheduled caste students for their education in 9th (ix) and 10th (x – Matric) classes. The students who are not able to afford their education for these classes the department provides them financial help to get their education. The families who had their annual income less than two lakh rupees can get the benefits of this scheme. The scholarship facility provided by the dept through the bank transaction as the mention below amounts:

i. Students who are living in hostel and getting their studies in any of the state govt school will be able to get Rs. 750/- for only ten months in which Rs. 350 will get through GOI and Rs. 400 through the state government and day scholar students can get Rs. 150 per months till the same 10th months.

ii. Students who are living in hostel and getting their studies under the Adhoc Grant system can get Rs. 1000 per annual and day scholar students can get Rs. 750/- per annual.

Pre Matric Scholarship for ST –
    This scheme helps to the scheduled tribes students for their education in 9th (ix) and 10th (x – Matric) classes. The students who are not able to afford their education for these classes the department provides them financial help to get their education. The families who had their annual income less than two lakh rupees can get the benefits of this scheme. The scholarship facility provided by the dept through the bank transaction as the mention below amounts:

i. Students who are living in hostel and getting their studies in any of the state govt school will be able to get Rs. 750/- for only ten months in which Rs. 350 will get through GOI and Rs. 400 through the state government and day scholar students can get Rs. 150 per months till the same 10th months.

ii. Students who are living in hostel and getting their studies under the Adhoc Grant system can get Rs. 1000 per annual and day scholar students can get Rs. 750/- per annual.

How to Apply for Scholarship in West Bengal
    The official website of BCW department is giving this facility through their official website http://www.oasis.gov.in where the online application form has been uploaded. See the below given step by step process through following which you can make your registration to get the benefits of this scheme by the state government of west Bengal.

C> Visit to the official website of http://www.oasis.gov.in and select the option of ”Student Registration” in home page the page will redirect you on the http://oasis.gov.in/apps/server/?redirect=oasis.gov.in/apps/portal/students/register.bcw section.

C> To get the oasis (online application for scholarship in studies) on the page you have to select your district name first for example: Hooghly. After clicking on that on the upside of web page permission will come which you need to click at ok button.

C> The portal will send you now in online application form of http://oasis.gov.in/apps/portal/students/register.bcw where you need to fill the following details as per the mention below:

• Full name of applicant
    • Father’s / husband’s / guardian’s name of applicant
    • Select gender from given list
    • Select your date of birth as per documents
    • Select the caste from which you belong
    • Select the sub caste under the caste
    • Select the purpose which you want (caste certificate / acknowledgement slip)
    • Date of issuance of that particular document
    • Name of the issuing authority from where you get that
    • Write the course type which you had done
    • Fill the year on which you had attend the class
    • Select the class which you had passed in last
    • Select the year on which you had passed that
    • Fill the section of scholarship type which you want
    • Attach your one photo
    • Fill the details of your family’s annual income on it
    • Write 12 digits Aadhar card number
    • Select option yes / no that are you getting study outside of west Bengal
    • Select the district name where your institution is
    • Select option for block / municipality
    • Write your 10 digits mobile number current using
    • Fill e-mail id which you are using right now

C> After filling all the information enter the security code which had given on the page and click to the ”Submit” option of page. After submitting online registration you can get the acknowledgement slip through which you can track your application form. If you are already had retired on the official portal of oasis then visit to the http://oasis.gov.in/apps/portal/user/login.bcw page and use following details to login on the page:

• User ID of applicant
    • Password set by applicant
    • State name of applicant
    • Security code given on page

C> If student had forgets the user id or password he can use http://oasis.gov.in/apps/portal/user/login.bcw page where the option has given to ”Reset your password”. After reaching on page use the following given information on that section:

• Location of institution from where you filled the registration
    • Applicant’s date of birth
    • Caste certificate number of applicant
    • Issuing date of that caste certificate

C> In the last click to the ”generate acknowledgement” option and reset your password. Same like this if you are a new student and still don’t have user id and password to login in page you need to fill the registration page to get it.

After submitting the application form if you want to check your application status visit to the http://oasis.gov.in/apps/portal/students/track_status page and enter your user id and password along with the name of district from where you had applied for this. In the last click to check the status and get complete information. In case the applicant wants to re-print their acknowledgement slip he/she can go on the page of http://oasis.gov.in/apps/portal/students/forgot_password where the required information have to fill to get the slip again.

Important Instructions and Guideline
    Here we had provided you full information regarding to the scholarship. Users and students are suggested to read the following given guideline before they going to use the official portal or going to make any changes on their profile online.

a. The department of oasis has only one website official and has the process same as mention above.

b. Do not use any fake website for registration online to get the scholarship or fund of govt. beware from them.

c. Do not pay any kind of charges for online application for other process. Dept is not taking any fees for the registration.

d. Make your registration by yourself do not trust on others or give your personal information to get the help or to fill form.

e. If you need any kind of help call in +91 8420023311 (for students) or in +91 8420083344 (for BDO’s) or +91 8420083344 (district helpline).

f. You also can get help through bcwoasis@gmail.com in mail by department only at official time and official day. Do not call or send mail on holiday.

g. The applicants first have to get caste certificate without it you can’t get the scholarship, visit to the http://castcertificatewb.gov.in/ website for certificate.

h. Applicants are notified that the Registration for Academic Year 2013-14 is going right now, so visit and get your registration.

i. Visit to the page of http://anagrasarkalyan.gov.in/pdf/Rates%20of%20Grants%20under%20different%20educatio nal%20schemes.pdf to check complete rate by govt for scholarship.

j. www.examresultinfo.com is just a informational website to provide you process, staff is not responsible to provide you any document in hard/soft copy.

k. Complete information has been taken through departmental person help and official website, if you need more help ”Contact Us”

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________
    Please visit to the www.examresultinfo.com and submit query in "Ask Question" section. The departmental officer will provide you required help within 3 hour at that page.

Note - For any more question go to the official website of ERI www.examresultinfo.com and make your registration. After that select the option of "Ask Question" and Leave your query. Expert will reply you there with in 1 Hours.

Click Here => For Registration in ERI Website
    Click Here => For Part Time or Full Time Job
    Click Here => To Ask Question & Online Help

Regard's
    ERI Staff
    Phone Call - 9555312045

Unregistered
    i am engineering student so what is the procedure to get Scholarship?

Unregistered
    I am a B.TECH 1st year student.i apply & submited hard copy of the form.when give this award

Unregistered
    i belong to obc category and i applied for the post matric scholarship but even yet i haven't get my scholarship please email me when i will get my scholarship
    email if sadz2828@gmail.com

Md Rabbil

sk

I am a student my Dist murshidabad state W.B I OBC scholarship applied my User ID WB0302064704 and my password 21697 Why I do not get to money? pleas ansawer

Unregistered
    the students who got there caste certificate in august 2014 , is elligible ?

Unregistered
    ajoy mondol.

jahir.mondal89@gmail.com

obc

OBC online can don't open?

Hello Sir, Maybe the website of Online Application System in Studies portal is working to uploaded the more data on website. So as per there are various students called us regarding to this. We had submitted all the request in department as soon as possible it will be fixed we will let you know here.
    Online Help by TalkOver Team -
    @> Submit new query in "Ask Question" section of this website and we will reply you as soon as possible we can.
    @> You also can get help via mail or live chat in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com where our team members will reply you as soon as possible.

NOTE -
    Register on this website so that after submitting the query you can get notification automatically from us.

Unregistered
    I am a student my Dist Kolkata state W.B I SC scholarship applied my User ID WB01021842537 and my password 12622 I do not get my School Name so how I Cancel it or modified it ? please answer

+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in