+ Reply + Post New Thread

Thread: devbhoomi.uk.gov.in Uttarakhand Online Land Record ROR Fard

devbhoomi.uk.gov.in Uttarakhand Online Land Record ROR Fard

Uttarakhand Government provided many e-faculties to be citizens. Uttarakhand Government implemented a software / webpage for Record of Right (ROR). Online Land Record facility available at Uttarakhand Land Record project official portal called Devbhoomi. Devbhoomi is coming under e-governance of governmental documents. People can get all information about any type of land like residential, agricultural and plots etc. You can check every detail related to your land after given some few detail. Land Related mutation, settlement of land, fixation of fair rent, site patta, Fard and registry information can get by this faculty at free of cost. Now you donít need to stand on a long Q for these things. Computerized Khata Khatoni online can get for each district of Uttarakhand. You just need to provide your District name, Tehsil name and Village / Area name at online portal to get information. We are providing you Land Record ROR related link and instructions for Uttarakhand state. Just follow given link and details to get your Khata khatoni online.

Official Website of Uttarakhand Land Record -
    www.devbhoomi.uk.gov.in
    Here you will get official page with Uttarakhand map and columns. You just need to select your District name by district column. After add your district name all Tehsil name related to your District will appear in Tehsil Column. And Click at "OK" button. After click at OK button you will get record and information of given below topics.
    1- Right of Record ROR / Copy Account
    2- Land of Village-wise information
    3- Bar chart (Area wise account)
    4- Different types of land
    5- Code details of villages
    6- Brief description of villages

Contact details for Uttarakhand Land Records Project can get by -
    http://devbhoomi.uk.gov.in/contactus.aspx

Division Wise Statically Details related to your Land Record Computerized Khata can get online by -
    http://devbhoomi.uk.gov.in/division_wise.aspx
    It divided in two parts. There are two check boxes given at page. Select your land related part and see the information.

Unregistered
    The official link which you have given is currently not responding please if possible then guide me some another way to find out the information about my uttarakhand land record through online.

Unregistered
    33/101/199

Unregistered
    I want to get registered my land registry in khata khotni in uttarakhand .how can i get register my land

+ Reply + Post New Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in