+ Reply to Thread

Thread: www.bhulekh.up.nic.in Ghaziabad UP Online Land Records khata khatooni

www.bhulekh.up.nic.in Ghaziabad UP Online Land Records khata khatooni

Hello Mohit, First go to the page of http://bhulekh.up.nic.in/ here you will have to click on the district option of Ghaziabad. There is two tehsils online land record khata khatooni is available for the tehseel Ghaziabad and second for the tehsil Modi Nagar. As per you details you have your property in Modinagar so click on the option of Modinagar to get the online khata khatoni of Uttar Pradesh Online land record. After that click on the village option of Kasampur and then click the next proceed button. Here You will get the information for following view.
    District - Ghaziabad
    Tehsil - Modinagar
    Village - Kasampur
    After that you will have to select the option to get the khata khatoni online bhulekh land record with the Khasara Number, Khata Number and Name.
    Select one of them and fill your details. After that you can get the printout of your online land record khata khatoni bhulekh Uttar Pradesh UP State of Ghaziabad District.

Unregistered
    thanx for your kind attention and the details provided by your team.

vikash chintu
    khata no 602&621 jo ki ghazibad me bhikanpur gaon me hai kaya ye land 143 act me aabadi me darg hai kaya

Unregistered
    sir ye bhikan pur rose n city zamin kaisi hai

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in