+ Reply + Post New Thread

Thread: Uttarakhand Online Employment Registration

Unregistered

Uttarakhand Online Employment Registration

Sir,
    kindly give me detail information/process about renewal my registration in employment office in uttrakhand..

kind regards
    Nidhesh semwal

Unregistered
    i want to register my name in uttarakhand employment exchange please guide me for the procedure and what eligibility and education is required for the same. also let me know that what important documents should i carry for this?

Unregistered
    i want to register my name in uttarakhand employment exchange please guide me for the procedure and what eligibility and education is required for the same. also let me know that what important documents should i carry for this?

Unregistered
    Dear Sir,

I want to register in Uttarakhand Employment, please guide me for the procedure.

Regards,
    Devendar Kumar

Hello User,

As you said that you want to know about the registration process of Employment Service in Uttarakhand state. We must inform you that this is the E-Governance Initiative which is provided by the state Government to provide large number of employment opportunity to the unemployed youth in Uttarakhand.
    All those Job seekers who wish to register themselves with these Employment Exchanges are required to follow the process and then soon they notified as per their qualification in various jobs vacancies in Government or private sector jobs. The employment exchange also provides the facility to various organizations to register their name as per there requirements.
    If any candidate wish to tregister their name through online service with Uttarakhand Employment Exchange then you must login to the official website of Uttarakhand Employment Exchange which is http://rojgar.uk.gov.in .
    You can easily register yourself with online registration and renewal with employment exchange. hen you visit the official website then you will asked to fill the application form with your complete details and after submitting it you will receive a unique identity number, username and password.
    When you visit your nearest employment exchange department in Uttarakhand then you will require to fill the same application form again with your complete details.
    If you want to register your name in employment exchange through offline service then you simply visit your nearest employment exchange office for registration process. You are also required to carry all the necessary enclosures such as your qualification and experience certificates, identity proofs, residence proof etc.

Here we are providing some simple steps to Register online for Employment Exchange in Uttarakhand:

1.First visit the Uttarakhand Rojgar Web portal http://rojgar.uk.gov.in and click on Online Registration.

2.After this you need to click on Job Seeker Registration as shown on the main page of the web portal.

3. Now you are required to select your district and after that you need to fill the registration form in which you need to enter your date of birth, education qualification, address, phone no., email etc.

4. After the successful registration process you will receive the registration ID, you are suggested to save it for future.

The online registration service of employment exchange is available for the various districts of Uttarakhand such as: Ranikhet, Almora, Nainital, Bhageshwar, Champawat, Chamoli, Dehradun, haridwar, Pithoragarh, Pauri Garhwal, RudraPrayag, Garhwal, Udham Singh Nagar and Uttarkashi.

Required Document for the registration with Employment Exchange in Uttarakhand:

Here we are providing you the important documents/enclosures list which is needed at the time of registration process:

1. Domicile certificate copy
    2. Cast certificate copy
    3. Educational qualification certificates
    4. Recent passport size Photo

Official Website of Uttarakhand Rojgar :-http://rojgar.uk.gov.in/
    Online Help -
    @> Submit new query in "Ask Question" section of this website and we will reply you as soon as possible we can.
    @> You also can get help via mail or live chat in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com where our team members will reply you.
    NOTE - Register on this website so that after submitting the query you can get notification automatically from us.

+ Reply + Post New Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in