+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 ... LastLast

Thread: www.mahaonline.gov.in Caste Certificate Maharashtra Registration and Application Form Download Mumbai SC ST OBC Certificate Online

Caste Certificate officer

www.mahaonline.gov.in Caste Certificate Maharashtra Registration and Application Form Download Mumbai SC ST OBC Certificate Online

The state Maharashtra is situated in the west part of India. The state comes just after UP in and stands in 2nd ranking with the total population of 11.2 crore (as per census of year 2011) in which has the total 83% of ratio for literacy. The state has the official language Marathi and this also used in common. The state is having the border touch with the Gujarat state and has the Arabian sea of one side border. It also touched to the MP, Karnataka, AP and Chhattisgarh. The Maharashtra also known as the birth place of Marathas and the Shivaji who was well known as chhatrapati was fought with the Mughals here. This state is the most popular and known as the place for Bollywood and famous for Hindi film city. The state is also famous with the other name as “Gateway of India” because in the past history the British emperor starts from here. The state government administration runs on one principle “One Language – One State (एक भाषा - एक राज्य)" principal so all of the departmental, govt and non govt work process holds in Marathi language. The official website of state www.maharashtra.gov.in gives the various facilities online through their webpage. Citizens of Mumbai and Maharashtra can get the facilities via the e-governance system like for student’s scholarship, various kinds of schemes for employment and registration for exchange through the Maharojgar etc. All the services online has provided through the Mahaonline which is a section of Maharashtra govt official website and has the link www.mahaonline.gov.in. The Mahaonline website is an effective website which provides by the state government to holds all kinds of process related to the G2C. The website works to provide the online information and all services of e-administrative to the public. The Mahaonline portal gives the online options to obtain various types of certificates in for Mumbai and Maharashtra citizens. The candidates can submit their request to get their request to get the driving license (परवाना ड्रायव्हिंग), vehicle registration (वाहन नोंदणी), caste certificate (जात प्रमाणपत्र), domicile / residence certificate, etc. The website has given the all facilities to service the common person which all can use without of wasting their time by standing in queue.

Why Need Caste Certificate in Maharashtra
    (का महाराष्ट्रात जात प्रमाणपत्र हवी)
    The caste certificate is important and useful document through which the certificate having citizen can get the various kinds of facility. The certificate is a proof that you belongs to that particular caste for which you are having it. The certificate will provides you various kinds of benefits like the under the reservation quota in Maharashtra state. You can use the certificate for the admission of any school, college or in university where the seats has been reserved already for the special caste quota. Also you can get the fees concession in your admission or examination with the help of it. The caste certificate of Mumbai will gives you also the facility to get the reserved seats for any kind of recruitment in state govt or in central govt along with in non govt vacancies. Also the certificate having candidates can get the fees concession for job along with the relaxation in upper age limit.

Apart from these facilities it also helps you for the social progress. Through the certificate you can get the various kinds of schemes by the central govt, state govt or NGO’s. It will also provide you various kinds of scholarships and help in education along with the loan or self employment. It gives you the loan for home under the state govt schemes and other social services. The facility to get the certificate is available through the office of SDM / tehsil office or by the revenue dept office. The online website of Mahaonline www.mahaonline.gov.in is giving the online service to download or fill the online application form where you may have to first make your registration. Here we are going to provide you complete process to download the application form and the way to submit it for caste certificate Maharashtra.

How to Get Application Form for Caste Certificate in Maharashtra
    (महाराष्ट्रातील जात प्रमाणपत्रासाठी अर्ज कसे जायचे)
    The applicants need to get the application form in prescribed mode in which they also have to attach the fee of court worth of Rs. 5. Applicants also need documents which they have to arrange before getting the application form.

Required Documents (आवश्यक कागदपत्रे):

• Certificate for school living or copy of birth certificate
    • Copy of ration card
    • Copy of electricity / water bill
    • Copy of voter ID card / electoral roll

The applicants also need the residence proof for the state that he / she is living in Maharashtra or Mumbai from the following time duration:

• Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe (SC and ST) – Proof for living in state from 10 August year of 1950
    • Vimukta Jatis and Nomadic Tribe (VJ and NT) – Proof for living in state from 21 November year of 1961
    • Other Backward Classes (OBC) – Proof for living in state from 13 October year of 1967
    • Bhandari Caste citizens – Proof for living in state from 24 April year of 1971
    • Vaishwani Caste citizens – Proof for living in state from 12 October year of 1976
    • SBC belong citizens – Proof for living in state from 13 June year of 1995

All applicants need to arrange the documents as per the above given duration that they are having permanent address in Maharashtra and Mumbai from this.
    Also the woman who married with the state living citizen needs the following documents to apply for caste certificate of Maharashtra:

• Prescribed application with Rs. 5 of Court Fees
    • Copy of their marriage certificate (if not having then first apply for it)
    • Copy of extract to change name after her marriage
    • Marriage invitation card or information of date / place
    • Evidence for her caste before the marriage
    • Address proof like ration card of her previous address

The applicants also need to get the affidavit of through the metropolitan magistrate or you also can the stamp of Rs. 20 on it. Now if you collected all the documents as per the mention above proceed to the next step to get the application form.

Download Application Form (अर्ज डाऊनलोड करा):
    A website evalidityonline.com is giving the application form to download which gives you form in PDF mode. The caste certificate is available for the following given types of citizens in state.

Click Here to Download Caste Certificate Maharashtra.pdf

See the demo page of application form which you will get after clicking the above given link on here. Also see the mention below filling process of application form:
    Name:  mumbai caste certificate demo page 1.jpg
Views: 33859
Size:  90.9 KB

Application Form Filling Process (अर्ज प्रक्रिया भरावा):

• Affix 5 rupees of court fees first
    • Write your T Number and Sr. Number
    • Check mark on box for which you need caste certificate (for Maharashtra / other state)
    • Write full name of applicant (first / middle / last)
    • Write the name which you need on the certificate (first / middle / last)
    • Fill your e-mail ID / Phone Number / Mobile Number details
    • Fill your complete address
    • Select the caste for which you need caste certificate
    • Tick mark on the section of documents which you attaching

After filling the application form section fill the affidavit to getting the caste certificate in Maharashtra state in which you also have to affix the court fee of 5 rupees. In the end of application form you have to attach the photo of witness along with his / her name, address, and signature. After filling the application form you need to submit it in office address.

Where to Submit Application (अर्ज सादर करण्यासाठी कोठे):
    Had you done with the both of process documentation and application form now take your all the documents with you and visit to the office of collector. The applicants have to go in General Branch of Mumbai City collector Office as per the following mention address:
    Collector’s Office
    Mumbai City District
    O Floor, Old Custom House
    Mumbai Pin Code – 400001
    The department can also guide you to reach office through the phone. Make your call in 022 – 22662440 and get live help from department person. Candidates are suggested to carry their all documents in attested mode from any of state or central govt officer and have also need to carry the original copy of documents for verification. This process can take 1 day to 60 days as per the department’s system. The collector’s office will send you notification to come and pick your caste certificate in Mumbai for the SC ST OBC of Maharashtra citizens.

Important Instructions
    (महत्वाच्या सूचना)
    Here we had given you the complete process to get your caste certificate in state. The citizens are also suggested to read the mention below important guidance and notice before they submit their application.

I. There is no online registration process is available yet through the Maharashtra govt to fill the application form of caste certificate. So do not use the fake websites and submit your documents to get it.

II. The application form can get through also the collector’s office in hard copy or download through the above mention steps and filling process. Applicants are suggested to take printout of form in A4 size paper.

III. Applicants are suggested to fill complete application form and do not left any section blank. Half application could be reject by the department and the staff is not responsible for that.

IV. Candidates are suggested to arrange all documents as the above mention. You must need all of it and take photo copy of them. Do not submit the original copy of your any paper just use the attested photo copy.

V. Do not share any personal information or handover your application / documents / paper to anyone. Avoid the brokers in office and do not pay any kind of fees to others for the caste certificate of Mumbai.

VI. As per the above mention duration living proof having applicants are able to get it. If you are not having the proof for your living you can’t apply for it. Applicants are suggested to visit in SDM office to get their birth certificate or marriage certificate first.

VII. Online registration process right now temporary out of service by the Setu department website of Mumbai city. Do not pay online fees to other website and avoid the fake portals for it.

VIII. Citizens are also able to visit in the “Divisional Caste Certificate Scrutiny Committee” head office in the address of Kokan Bhuvan, 5th Floor, Belapur, Navi Mubmai or can make call here by making call in phone number 022 – 27570227.

IX. The other office of same department is situated in New Administrative Building Number Two, Third Floor, RC Marg, Chembur, Mumbai Suburban where you can also visit in office timing only.

X. www.examresultinfo.com is the website which is giving just the way to get your caste certificate. The staff is not responsible to provide any kind of document hard / soft copy through the online or offline mode.

XI. The complete information by ERI staff has taken after the research and the help of department. If you have any issue regarding to data then submit it on this page after this post.

XII. The complete data has written by our staff which reserved under the copyright laws. Do not copy or paste anything from this page or on this page. If any user found with these kind of activity will be charged as per the copyright laws of central govt.

Join this website and make registration to get more help, we are happy to provide you assistance for your all kinds of issue. Submit your query in “Ask Question” or “Reply Thread” here. You can also add us on your chat list or can send us mail in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com. Our 24x7 live help line team is always ready to provide you salutation.

Unregistered
    hello sir iam mukesh from mumbai and iam belong to schedule tribe and i want to apply for few jobs so that i need this certificate to register my name for employment exchange and get some jobs oppurtunities.

Unregistered
    Caste certificate is also used for non-government vacancies also and how one can apply for caste certificate and download the form through online? Kindly provide the supported links where we can download the application form and also check all the current requirement and information regarding it.

Unregistered

how to apply for cast certificate

hello sir/madam, my husband born in shahad (district-thane). His father belongs to shahapur (district-thane). Their cast is VashyaVani. Can you tell us the procedure on how to apply for cast certificate?

Unregistered

Cast certificates

Hallo sir/madam
    I have cast certificate of Maharashtra but I belong to Andhra Pradesh.
    Can I replace my certificate.
    My cast is Vj.

rahul457kamble.rk@gmail

need for cast certificate.

sir my name is rahul kamble, I am belong to schedule cast,
    I need for engineering admission ..
    so please help me ..........

Unregistered

OBC certificate

I want to apply for OBC certificate . But in my family no one has yet made it . My dad too hasn't made his . So what should i do ??

Unregistered
    Sir, i am sc and i have caste certificate. I required caste certificate for my daughters who are in 10 th and 5 th standerd and it is to be submitted in school. Plz guide me.

Unregistered
    sir I am sc and my son holding sc certificate in state govt format & dept where he is gating job require centre govt format when I went Mumbai office they state that as per new rule caste certificate will issue in native place where family stay before 1950 plz guide me.

Unregistered
    my cousin have caste certificate can i get it on the grounds of it our surname is same and his grand father and my grandfather are real brothers

+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in