+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Procedure to getting Marriage certificate application form and registration in Andhra Pradesh

  1. #1

    Procedure to getting Marriage certificate application form and registration in Andhra Pradesh

    Registrations of marriages in Andhra Pradesh are done by the concerned authorities and that is the Sub registrars under Hindu Marriage Act and under Special Marriage Act. For marriage registration and obtaining marriage certificate in Andhra Pradesh, the husband and wife must approach to the sub-registration office in whose jurisdiction the husband and wife resides. Under the Hindu Marriage Act and Special Marriage Act is applicable for all the citizens of India. Now it is possible to register the solemnized marriage and under this act it is not require to register with registrar the marraiage.

    The bride and groom must appear at the marriage or registrar office along with their family or parents. And there will be at least two witnesses have to available in the marriage office. And now it is also possible to register the marriage after 5 years by the registrar and by District registrar.

    It is already mentioned that the marriage has to be registered within 30 days of actual marriage to the marriage office in whose jurisdiction which both the parties resides since not less than 3 months.

    For obtaining the marriage certificate in Hyderabad , Vijayawada , Visakhapatnam in Andhra Pradesh the husband and wife must attained the age of minimum 18 years and 21 years. Under the LAW now it is important that the bride and groom have to present for registering their marriage in the marriage office.

    Form A will be filled by both the parties for obtaining the marriage certificate in Andhra Pradesh and must be duly signed by both of them. The proof of age like date of birth certificate or school leaving certificate of both the parties shall presented for the registration of marriage in marriage office. The application for the registration of marriage will be ready within 1 month form the date of actual marriage.

  2. #2

    marriage certificate

    I want marriage certificate.

  3. #3
    Hi Mahendra,

    To apply for marriage certificate do the following,

    1. Photo of bride (18 years age) and groom (21 years age) respectively.

    2. Both the parties should appear before the Registrar.

    3. Carry your Marriage Invitation Card as well.

    4. Download the marriage certificate form using url:


    url: [u]http://registration.ap.gov.in/CitizenServices/ACT/HinduMarriage/HinduMarriageAppForm.pdf[u]

    url: [u]http://www.esevaonline.com/htmlpages/stampsandregistration/form_a(hindu%20marriage).htm[u]

    5. Both of you need to submit the following documents along with the application:

    (i) Date of Birth Certificate: SSC memo photo copy(Xerox), duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
    (ii) Residential Proof: Any one of Ration Card, Voter id, Aadhar Card, Municipal Tax receipts, Bank Passbook in duplicate duly Attested by Gazetted Officer.
    (iii) Submit 2 passport photographs

    6. Download the witness form using url: [u]http://registration.ap.gov.in/CitizenServices/ACT/Registration/RegistrationForms.pdf[u]

    7. Visit the Sub Registrar office and submit it:

    Sub-Registrar’s Office
    4/20 Sumitra Nagar
    Kukatpally, Hyderabad – 500072
    Andhra Pradesh, India
    Landmark: Near Municipal Corporation Park

    Sub Registrar’s Office
    Sayeed Brigadier Road, Tadbund
    Bowenpally, Hyderabad – 500011
    Andhra Pradesh, India

    Sub Registrar’s Office
    22-1-4 Darul Shifa, Pathergutty
    Hyderabad Jubilee H.O., Hyderabad – 500002
    Andhra Pradesh, India

    Sub Registrar’s Office
    9-5-1 Champapet Main Road
    Saroor Nagar, Hyderabad – 500035
    Andhra Pradesh, India

    Sub Registrar’s Office
    JNTU Main Building KPHB Colony
    Kukatpally, Hyderabad – 500072
    Andhra Pradesh, India

    For more information, visit [u]http://igrs.ap.gov.in/[u]

    If any query, kindly let us know.

    ERI Team

  4. #4

    Procedure to getting Marriage certificate application form and registration in Andhra Pradesh

    How to i get duplicate marriage certificate? I already registered but its missing in travel. please help me on this

  5. #5

    As you have lost your marriage certificate, you can go to the nearest Sub Registrar office where you applied for marriage Certificate. Consult with them regarding the lost certificate. They will be having a xerox copy of it. You can pay the fees for duplicate certificate and get it.

    In the recent replies you can check the address of Sub registrar with all the details.

    If any queries, kindly let us know.

    ERI Team

  6. #6
    Hi ERI Team,

    My name is rahul, I got recently married in vijayawada. I stay in Hyderabad and my wife is from Vijayawada. And i want to register our marriage.
    I am now completely unaware as what to do to register our marriage as the state has now bifurcated (Andhra - Telangana) .

    My Issue:
    - Can i register in Hyderabad or should i go to Vijayawada for it.

    please help

  7. #7

    How to Get Marriage Certificate in Vijayawada Andhra Pradesh via Registrar Office

    The citizens who are living in the Vijayawada can apply for the marriage certificate through the concerned department office at Madhya Pradesh. According to the new partition rules by the AP state government the Vijayawada city comes under the same state not in Telangana. If you want to get the marriage certificate of Telangana then contact to the concerned authority and also the both of state has the same capital for ten years. In the process to get the certificate in Andhra Pradesh state citizens are able to visit in the nearest mee seva center after getting the application form through the official portal ap.meeseva.gov.in where the department had uploaded all the forms for submitting request.

    See the below given process to get the application form for marriage certificate in Vijayawada Andhra Pradesh –
    First go to the official website of www.ap.meeseva.gov.in through which you can get the section of Mee Seva Forms. The department of meeseva now changed and parted the official website also in two sections. When you will visit in the meeseva.gov.in here on the home page options for Andhra Pradesh meeseva and Telangana meeseva has given. Click to the below given page to reach in Andhra Pradesh section.

    Click to Below Page for AP Meeseva –

    Name:  1 Meeseva AP Marriage Registration Application Form.jpg
Views: 18649
Size:  174.8 KB

    NOTE – The official portal of meeseva is not providing right now marriage certificate application form but the service to get the registration form will be available soon here till you can follow the mentioned below offline process.

    The applicant who is already married and been solemnized can register their marriage under the Hindu Marriage Act of 1955. If the couples are under the reserved community as Sikh, Muslim, Christen or any other then have to go with the Special Marriage Act Registration. For the registration the boy must be having 21 years old age and girl must be 18 years. The application form is also available through the registrar office.

    The applicants (husband / wife) can visit to the ADM (additional divisional magistrate) office or in the sub registrar office. To get the registration applicants must be having their permanent address in Andhra Pradesh state or living here from last six months. Candidates will need to visit in the registrar office with their complete documents and parents / guardians. With the complete documents candidates will also have to visit with the witnesses. In case the couples are going to make registration after the five years in that case visit to the district registrar.

    The facility is also given through the aponline centers and candidates have to pay Rs. 100 as the application fees (Rs. 150 under special marriage act). After checking complete documents and verification the applicants can get the marriage certificate. We suggest you to visit in the Vijayawada registrar office to make registration.

    If you need any more help submit comment below or leave your query in Ask Question section. You also can mail or chat with us in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com

    Submit new query in "Ask Question" section of this website and we will reply you as soon as possible we can.

    You also can get help via mail or live chat in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com where our team members will reply you as soon as possible.

    NOTE - Register on this website so that after submitting the query you can get notification automatically from us.

  8. #8
    hi i need marriage certificate, so i need to be there to submission or my wife is ok to subumission documents???

    bcoz i in gulf,,,rajesh

  9. #9
    ram reddy


    Hi, my name is rajesh. My sister got married on Feb 2014. And I want to apply for marriage certificate. I want to give marriage certificate in there's 1st anniversary gift. Is that possible with out candidates?
    Please suggest me.

  10. #10
    ram reddy



+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2015-Mon-Dec, 05:58 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2015-Sat-Nov, 05:36 PM
  3. Special Marriage Act Procedure of Registration in Andhra Pradesh
    By Unregistered srilatha in forum Ask Question
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2015-Fri-May, 12:31 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2014-Tue-Jul, 04:25 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2013-Fri-Nov, 01:27 PM



Posting Permissions