Registrations of marriages in Andhra Pradesh are done by the concerned authorities and that is the Sub registrars under Hindu Marriage Act and under Special Marriage Act. For marriage registration and obtaining marriage certificate in Andhra Pradesh, the husband and wife must approach to the sub-registration office in whose jurisdiction the husband and wife resides. Under the Hindu Marriage Act and Special Marriage Act is applicable for all the citizens of India. Now it is possible to register the solemnized marriage and under this act it is not require to register with registrar the marraiage.
The bride and groom must appear at the marriage or registrar office along with their family or parents. And there will be at least two witnesses have to available in the marriage office. And now it is also possible to register the marriage after 5 years by the registrar and by District registrar.
It is already mentioned that the marriage has to be registered within 30 days of actual marriage to the marriage office in whose jurisdiction which both the parties resides since not less than 3 months.
For obtaining the marriage certificate in Hyderabad , Vijayawada , Visakhapatnam in Andhra Pradesh the husband and wife must attained the age of minimum 18 years and 21 years. Under the LAW now it is important that the bride and groom have to present for registering their marriage in the marriage office.
Form A will be filled by both the parties for obtaining the marriage certificate in Andhra Pradesh and must be duly signed by both of them. The proof of age like date of birth certificate or school leaving certificate of both the parties shall presented for the registration of marriage in marriage office. The application for the registration of marriage will be ready within 1 month form the date of actual marriage.
Similar topics you may interested!
- Lost caste certificate in West Bengal What is process to get duplicate certificate
- How to Check Application Status in Meeseva Certificate Online in Andhra Pradesh
- SSC MTS Recruitment 2012 2013 Download Application
- how to get birth certificate Namakkal district Tamil Nadu
- employment exchange transfer in odisha
- How to register online for voter id card in delhi
- Tamil Nadu Employment Exchange Registration Renewal and Transfer Process tnvelaivaaippu.gov.in
- inter caste marriage benefits in kerala
- How to Get Voter ID Card in Kerala from www.ceo.kerala.gov.in Official Website CEO EPIC
- is amputate get relaxation in handicapped quota ? if yes ? then whats the procedure