The caste certificate in Punjab ,ludhiyana,Amritsar,Chandigarh can be ontained very easily through the concerned departments like Sub district Magistrate offices / Tehsildar Office / Revenue Department. Those people who are residing in Punjab state or near to its district they are eligible to apply for the caste certificate in Punjab.
Caste certificate in Punjab can be availed from the concerned department of Sub district magistrate office/Tehsil office and the application form can be submitted and also can be downloaded from the website. The application which has to be submitted would be verified by Sarpanch/Tehsildar before sending to the concerned office.
The Court fee of Rs. 1.25 has to be attached along with an affidavit. The details of the residential address and if the declaration that the applicant havent obtained such certificate before submission.
The Sub district magistrate forwards the application of caste certificate for verification to the Tehsildar. Then the Tehsildar will send the same aplication to the Revenue officer or Patwari.
The patwari will record all the statements of the Nambardar and the applicant and send the report to the Tehsildar. Tehsildar will states his views or report and will again send it back to the Sub district Magistrate. After that thr SDM will issue the certificate to an applicant. The caste certificate would be issued in Punjab within 7 days after submission the application.
Similar topics you may interested!
- land record of haryana online via jamabandi.nic.in
- How to Get Birth Certificate in Saharanpur Uttar Pradesh for Passport
- what is the time to start the web site for seeing of land records in online in Andhra pradesh
- Maharashtra - Ration Card Application for New, Name Addition, Deletion, Correction or Duplicate Copy Issuance mahafood.gov.in
- issue ration card in Deoria uttar pardesh
- agker.cag.gov.in How to get GPF Annual Account Statements & Status of Pension Applications Kerala
- How to Make Renewal of Bihar Employment Exchange and Validity Period of Card via www.labour.bih.nic.in
- how ration card from jan seva kendrav in mumbai maharashtra
- How to get GPF Status Online for AG Uttarakhand in www.agua.cag.gov.in Official Website of Accountants General
- How to Make Correction in SSLC Certificate