+ Reply to Thread

Thread: how to get form of sc st obc caste certificate in Punjab

Unregistered

how to get form of sc st obc caste certificate in Punjab

The caste certificate in Punjab ,ludhiyana,Amritsar,Chandigarh can be ontained very easily through the concerned departments like Sub district Magistrate offices / Tehsildar Office / Revenue Department. Those people who are residing in Punjab state or near to its district they are eligible to apply for the caste certificate in Punjab.

Caste certificate in Punjab can be availed from the concerned department of Sub district magistrate office/Tehsil office and the application form can be submitted and also can be downloaded from the website. The application which has to be submitted would be verified by Sarpanch/Tehsildar before sending to the concerned office.

The Court fee of Rs. 1.25 has to be attached along with an affidavit. The details of the residential address and if the declaration that the applicant havent obtained such certificate before submission.

The Sub district magistrate forwards the application of caste certificate for verification to the Tehsildar. Then the Tehsildar will send the same aplication to the Revenue officer or Patwari.

The patwari will record all the statements of the Nambardar and the applicant and send the report to the Tehsildar. Tehsildar will states his views or report and will again send it back to the Sub district Magistrate. After that thr SDM will issue the certificate to an applicant. The caste certificate would be issued in Punjab within 7 days after submission the application.

Unregistered
    Hello sir i just want to know that my school leaving certificate has been lost and now i want to issue my caste certificate so my question for you is without having school leaving certificate can i apply for the caste certificate to the concerned authority or not? If yes then please guide me that what else they will ask for issue the certificate and what proceure do i have to follow for the same?

+ Reply to Thread