+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: How to get online application form for new registration through maharojgar.gov.in?

K.shetti

How to get online application form for new registration through maharojgar.gov.in?

ss12
    hello please read carefully http://www.examresultinfo.com/thread...-of-Maharojgar Here you will get complete details about new registration

Dear K.shetti, Its very simple to register online to this portal for this you have to follow the steps
    1 go through the official website maharojgar.gov.in
    2 after opening this Click on new registration after clicking that you will get a option where you have to write your Adhaar card 12 digit number

Name:  3Candidate Registration-Directorate of Employment and self Employment, Government of Maharashtr.jpeg
Views: 6600
Size:  6.0 KB

3 after filling the Adhaar Card number please fill your basic details as follows

Name:  4Candidate Registration-Directorate of Employment and self Employment, Government of Maharashtra.jpg
Views: 7151
Size:  14.2 KB

20131014c145684
    change for adderes

20131014c145684

employment

[QUOTE=K.shetti;9372]Hello Sir, My brother just completed his ITI cour

smore2311@gmail. com

I want to renew my employment card

I want to renew my employment card. plz give me complete procedure

kadam umesh devji

add more document

(QUOTE kadamumya@gmail.com) I want to renew my employment card. plz give me complete procedure[/QUOTE]

Kishan N Sulegai

To enter my graduation result

Sir, I completed my graduation this year and I want to enter it in my employment card...Can you please help me with it.

vaishnavi

to add more documents

hello sir, i want to add more documents to employment card so please help out me from this problem.

Unregistered
    20131001c126625

+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information