+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: How to get online application form for new registration through maharojgar.gov.in?

K.shetti

How to get online application form for new registration through maharojgar.gov.in?

Hello Sir, My brother just completed his ITI course form a reputed institute, Now He is looking for Job I suggest him to register with government job portal Maharojgar, Now I want to register him to this, website maharojgar.gov.in, Please give us the complete procedure for new registration and if its possible than give us online application form or anything related to it.

ss12
    hello please read carefully http://www.examresultinfo.com/thread...-of-Maharojgar Here you will get complete details about new registration

Dear K.shetti, Its very simple to register online to this portal for this you have to follow the steps
    1 go through the official website maharojgar.gov.in
    2 after opening this Click on new registration after clicking that you will get a option where you have to write your Adhaar card 12 digit number

Name:  3Candidate Registration-Directorate of Employment and self Employment, Government of Maharashtr.jpeg
Views: 6205
Size:  6.0 KB

3 after filling the Adhaar Card number please fill your basic details as follows

Name:  4Candidate Registration-Directorate of Employment and self Employment, Government of Maharashtra.jpg
Views: 6305
Size:  14.2 KB

20131014c145684
    change for adderes

20131014c145684

employment

[QUOTE=K.shetti;9372]Hello Sir, My brother just completed his ITI cour

smore2311@gmail. com

I want to renew my employment card

I want to renew my employment card. plz give me complete procedure

kadam umesh devji

add more document

(QUOTE kadamumya@gmail.com) I want to renew my employment card. plz give me complete procedure[/QUOTE]

Kishan N Sulegai

To enter my graduation result

Sir, I completed my graduation this year and I want to enter it in my employment card...Can you please help me with it.

vaishnavi

to add more documents

hello sir, i want to add more documents to employment card so please help out me from this problem.

Unregistered
    20131001c126625

+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in