In Uttar Pradesh there is Additional District Magistrate which is authorized by DM are the only authorities who issues the domicile certificate in Uttar Pradesh. This certificate is very useful for all the citizens and it is also useful to get admission in any educational institution and also to avail job opportunity.
The Domicile Certificate is issued in Uttar Pradesh for those individuals whose parents are residing in that particular place for a period of three years and they can eligible for the domicile certificate in UP.
Those applicants who are working in a govt or non-govt sector and also those whos jobs are transferable can also apply for the domicile certificate in Uttar Pradesh.
The following certificates which are issued by the Gram Panchayat / Nagar Panchayat / Employer etc. are as given below:
Voter id card
Pan card etc.
If you want to apply domicile certificate in Uttar Pradesh then you are required to fill the form no. 1. along with two passport size photo. One photo will be affix with the application form and another one will be kept in the government records.
The domicile certificate in Uttar Pradesh are issued to the applicants within 1 month time period from the date of application received. This application will be easily downloaded from the official website and there will be no fees charge for issuing the domicile certificate.
Similar topics you may interested!
- Rajshiksha Rajasthan Teacher Transfer List of Education Department Download Now - rajshiksha.gov.in
- how to pay online bill in up for electricity
- Registration of voter card
- How to Apply Online for Mutation in Chhattisgarh State Land Records Dept
- change in date of birth on school leaving certificate Mumbai Maharashtra
- Dmc Procedure of Checking
- I want to open restaurants through loan veer chandra garhwali scheme
- www.epfahmedabad.org How to Check EPF Status Gujarat Ahmedabad Online
- New Electricity Bill Connection in West Bengal
- I have gote 64% in t.y. B.sc Can i get scholarship?