+ Reply + Post New Thread

Thread: How to check status of application registration of IGL Gas and List of New Connection Areas

IGL Delhi Noida

How to check status of application registration of IGL Gas and List of New Connection Areas

The leading and to provides the natural gas facility in Delhi and near of city the IGL is working with their motive of to provides the natural gas / fuel door to door. In this step the Indraprastha gas limited had also established their business to give the service for commercial and transport. Right now with the help of IGL most of ninety percent vehicles are running with the natural gas fuel. The domestic users of gas now donít have to worry about keeping storage of gas cylinder once they got it through the pipe line. It is so easy to use and round the clock available via the help of Indraprastha gas limited IGL. Here we are going to let you know that how can you check the status of your application / registration if you had submitted for new connection. You can also check the process for new connection list upcoming where the igl is going to start their pipe fitting works.

In the vision of igl it provides the solutions for eco friendly energy. Through it the pollution can control in Delhi. Right now the central govt has passed a law in which all the transport like auto buses will have to use the natural gas CNG. The igl has established their cng pumps in Delhi and other NCR areas.

This most friendly for environment and has commitment to provide the complete energy solutions through the CNG and PNG. In the step for domestic the igl is providing the PNG gas for all consumers for which they have to apply online through the registration process. Here we are going to let you know that how can you check the status of your registration.

How to Check Application Status for New PNG Connection
    The customers who want to make their registration Click Here. Also the citizens of Delhi or NCR, Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad who had submitted already their registration can follow the below given steps to check the status of their registration.

Step One
    Visit to the official website of www.iglonline.net in which they have to select the option for new connection option. This page will send you other section of website where you need to find the option of track your connection status.

Step Two
    Click to the below given page now to track your request for registration where you need to use your reference number and then click to the check status. Complete information will appear on your computer screen which you can check.

Through the above given both of process you can find the application request which you had submitted in igl for new png gas connection for domestic or non domestic.

How to check upcoming registration Schedule for PNG Gas Connection in IGL
    The igl official website www.iglonline.net has the option to check the list for next upcoming registrations for new connection. If your residence is in delhi or nearby it then you can see the survey list of igl in which you can find the process date.

Click to the below given page where you can check the upcoming png connection coverage area.
    Name:  2-igl.jpg
Views: 3417
Size:  96.6 KB

If you need more help regarding to your connection or other you can visit to the office address in IGL bhavan, plot no 4, community centre, sector , RK puram, new delhi 110022. you can also make your call in 011-46074607 for help.

But if you need more live online help send your issue in contact.examresultinfo.com or register on www.examresultinfo.com.

Click to Google +1 to Support Us

pop@dhanuka.com

status of gas pipe line

Hello,

My name is Laxmi Devi My Ref. No.2013137702 and Registration Form No. 000087 pls. confirm my status

Unregistered
    My name is shipra singh mb no 7838641664 I forget my referance no please send me my referance no

Unregistered
    I am Ajay Sinha, registration number further action about my gas connection is awaited from your end.My earlier request with reference to my payment dated9 th feb 2014 bearing recipt number 44543 and registration form no 419028 may plz be referred to
    kinldy intimateby return mail

Unregistered
    My name is R.P.Kansal my reference no 2014225346 dated 25-03-2014 and BPno-4000286484 dated 15-05-2014 More then three months have been passed after B. P. Number but gas connection is not provided till date. kindly reply along with the reason of delay.

Sir, the process is so short i don't think so that have to take this too much time duration for providing new gas connection. I will suggest you to contact in office departmental person in Indraprastha Gas Limited IGL Bhawan Plot No. 4, Community Centre Sector 9, R K Puram New Delhi - 110022 address or make your call in 011-46074607.
    Online Help by TalkOver Team -
    @> Submit new query in "Ask Question" section of this website and we will reply you as soon as possible we can.
    @> You also can get help via mail or live chat in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com where our team members will reply you as soon as possible.

NOTE -
    Register on this website so that after submitting the query you can get notification automatically from us.

Unregistered
    Hello,

My name is Shakuntala devi My Ref. No. 2014266200 .pls. confirm my status.

+ Reply + Post New Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in