The capital of India and metro city Delhi is providing online facility to get Driving licence online to their citizens. The official website www.delhi.gov.in section of transport department has this service to make the online registration for DL here. You can submit your online DL appointment request through the online website if you are eligible as per the Indian Motor Driving Act by the central government. The transport dept of Delhi has authority to holds the process related to controlling the system for transportation, pollution, issuance of DL, permits, along with the registration for various kinds of vehicles, and collecting taxes in Delhi. The department of transports Delhi works under the 3 divisions Mass Rapid Transit System MRTS, Commissionerate of Transport COT and State Transport Authority STA. All divisions are responsible for the process for department in Delhi. Here we are going to give you information regarding to make new driving licence in state. Here we are going to provide you information that how are able to get the registration form online.
The process to make the new driving licence holds under the zonal office of your area but citizens are able to make registration for the appointment there for which the NCT Delhi IT dept is providing online application system. The candidates who want to make the registration will have to see first the eligibility criteria for it.
> Eligibility for Driving Licence in Delhi <@=> Candidates who are having eligibility as per the below mention only can get the licence in state:
@=> Permanent address proof such as ration card, voter id card, electricity / phone / water bill.
@=> Age proof as date of birth certificate, school documents, MP / MLA letter.
@=> Passport size photographs in white background.
@=> Applicants who are having age of 16 years to 18 years old can get only 50 CC vehicle authentication for driving.
@=> To drive any motor vehicle of non transportation candidates need age above of 18 years old.
@=> All applicants have to note that the learning driving licence is valid only for 6 months after that you may have to apply for permanent DL of Delhi.
> How to Apply for Learner’s Driving Licence <The official website of Delhi Transport Department http://www.delhi.gov.in/wps/wcm/connect/DoIT_Transport/transport/home is providing the online facility to make registration for citizens. For the application candidates have to visit on the same link and need to find the option for Online DL Appointment System. The page will redirect you on https://dimtspay.in/app/index.aspx section of Driving licence. On the page candidates can check three following options:
- Express Service Option – To get fast appointment for current day
- Regular Service Option – To get appointment later
- Call Center Service Option – To get appointment for the e-payments
See the all of three section details to make your registration now:
Express Service – Appointment of Same Day for Driving Licence
1. Click to the below given page to visit on the page of online payment system for appointment
2. Fill the page with mention below required information:
- Name of candidate (first / middle / last)
- Date of birth (in dd/mm/yy format)
- Select the zonal office nearby you
- What service you want get in fast way
- Enter security code which has mention on image
3. After that click to the submit option and visit to the selected zonal office in given time and date.
4. Carry your all documents and required papers to apply for it.
5. Fill registration form in office and wait for notification to collect it.
Regular Service – Appointment for upcoming days
1. Click to the below given page first to get the registration form.
2. Fill the application form as the following information.
- Name of applicant
- Date of birth (as per documents)
- Enter the service type which you want to get
- Enter the security code as per given photo
3. Click to the submit option and take printout of your appointment slip
4. Visit to the zonal office as the given date and time on the application
5. Take your all kinds of documents with you while the time of registration
6. Visit to the office again as per notification by dept for collection of your documents
Call Center Service – For e-payment non holders
Applicants will have to call in 931900800 and have to give your details for name and DOB on call. Then type your DL number and select the zonal office where you want appointment and visit to the office on time with documents.
Don’t forget to get the DL appointment receipt number and carry your all original documents in office. The dept will send you notification after the process to make it and you may have to visit to collect it.
Here we had provided complete details to make your dl online in Delhi if you need more help send your questions in firstname.lastname@example.org or register on www.examresultinfo.com to get live help now.
Please Click to Google +1 Button and Support Us.