+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to get Driving License in Kerala Apply Online www.keralamvd.gov.in New Duplicate and Renewal Process

Kerala RTO Officer

How to get Driving License in Kerala Apply Online www.keralamvd.gov.in New Duplicate and Renewal Process

Every citizen of Kerala who want to drive any kind of vehicle (commercial or non commercial) in public place have to get a valid driving license under the motor vehicles act of 1988. To provide this service in state the Motor Vehicles Department of Kerala under the govt (MVD Kerala) is providing the facility. Right now the MVD is working with in seventeen regional and forty-seven sub regional offices in state. The mvd has authentication to gives all kinds of permits and DL to all applicants. The dept has their official website via www.keralamvd.gov.in link where the candidates can get all services online. The candidates can get registration forms to download and to fill / submit online through it. Here we are going to let you know that how can you apply for new learners or permanent driving license or duplicate / renewal of it. See the all given below step by step process and apply now.

Eligibility to apply for New Driving license in Kerala
    @=> Applicants who are under the age of 16 to 18 years old are able to drive only below of 50 CC any vehicle in state and can get license for that.

@=> Candidates who are 18 years or above than are able to get the non transport vehicle (non commercial) driving license in state.

@=> Candidates who has 1 year experience in non commercial driving along with the 20 years old age are able to get the license for transport vehicle (commercial).

@=> To apply for the learner’s driving license candidates have to appear a computer based test in which they will have to solve questions related to the road rules, signs and signals.

@=> LL is valid till 6 months after the date of making it after that you need to give the test for make it permanent after paying charges of Rs. 30.
    To appear the test for DL date had given on the LL. Applicants also have to note that the learner’s license cant renew.

Driving Test for License in Kerala by MVD
    Candidates who have valid learning license can apply for permanent DL for which they have to appear a test of computer based. After getting LL candidates can appear the test after 30 days and you may have to submit a application for it.

In the test candidates have to appear it in 2 parts. One is for ground test and other is road test. In first test you need to show your driving skills and how much you are able to control any vehicle for which you had applied to get the license.

In the other test you also have to show the driving skills and how much knowledge you have about rules and regulation for road. After passing both of tests the dept will provide you a coupon. After done with the test process it will take approx one week to make your license in Kerala.

Application Fees of MVD in Kerala
    The department also charged for various processes. If you want to do registration or want to get the license you may have to pay for it. The MVD is charging Rs. 30 for those applicants who are going to apply for the learner’s license in state. While the time to going for test classes you also have to pay Rs. 50 for per class in dept. Candidates who are having LL and want to apply for Permanent Driving License may have to submit Rs. 200 fees for it in which has service charges also for Rs. 50. If you want authentication from dept for your transport vehicle in that case Rs. 100 is chargeable for it.

How to Apply for New Learner’s Driving License in Kerala
    The candidates as per the above given eligibility criteria can submit their application online for which they need to follow a process. Apply online registration form filling process is given below follow the step by step and apply now.

Step 1 – Click to the below given page to get application form online now.
    Name:  1-kerala dl.jpg
Views: 4889
Size:  84.3 KB

Step 2 – fill the application form with required below given details:

• Nearest RTO office
    • Date and Time for appointment
    • Applicant’s name
    • Father’s / husband’s name
    • Date of birth in dd/mm/yy format
    • Gender (male / female)
    • Select blood group from given list.
    • Fill Permanent address
    • fill temporary address
    • Fill your mobile number
    • Current using e-mail id
    • Higher education
    • Id marks in body

Step 3 – Click to the next option and note down your schedule for test.

Step 4 – Visit to the RTO office on given time and appear test

Step 5 – Wait for the notification by the RTO to collect your learner’s license.

Through the above process you are able to get your license in state. The candidates also have to pay the fees as per above mention to the department. Now check the process to apply for duplicate copy of DL and permanent DL.

How to Get Duplicate Driving License in Kerala
    The citizens who had lost their driving license don’t need to worry the official website of MVD http://www.keralamvd.gov.in Kerala transport department is providing online application for it. Candidates can make their registration online to get their old license and can reprint that online. See the below given process for it and apply now.

Step 1 – Click to the below given page to visit in page of Duplicate copy:
    Name:  2-kerala dl.jpg
Views: 4775
Size:  51.0 KB

Step 2 – Fill the details on the page as per below given:

• Nearest RTO office name
    • Applicant’s license number (which had lost / damage)
    • Date of birth in dd/mm/yy format

Step 3 – Click to the go option and check complete details on it.

Step 4 – Click to printout online option and visit to your nearest RTO office after the notification to collect it.

Through the above process you can get your duplicate / second copy of your DL through http://www.keralamvd.gov.in website. Here we had provided you complete details to apply online and registration, but if you need more help send your issue in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com or make your registration in www.examresultinfo.com.
    Click to above given Google +1 button and support us.

haseel2004@gmail.com

Exclamation doubt on duplicate license application

I have filled in the online form and have did the online payment too for Duplicate License Application. Now, should I visit the RT Office with these documents and receipts or they will contact me back when things are ready..?

Quote Originally Posted by haseel2004@gmail.com View Post
    I have filled in the online form and have did the online payment too for Duplicate License Application. Now, should I visit the RT Office with these documents and receipts or they will contact me back when things are ready..?
    Dear Sir, you have to take printout and visit to your nearest RTO office submit the documents there and they will let you know about the status when you can get the duplicate copy sometime you will get it in same day thanks

Unregistered
    dear sir
    now i am live in Qatar
    i have licence here and it have an international permit
    i want to know how to take licence in Kerala

Unregistered
    can i apply for LL online? if i can then send me the link

Unregistered
    Sir my two wheel licence expery date befor 6 years finished.Can i renewe it.If not posible new driving licence taking time , need LL licence.can i apply DL direct?

Unregistered
    Dear sir I am an indian citizen and I have driving license from Bahrain and UAE with 10 year experience if any possibility to give direct road test ? And if it possible what is the procedure

Unregistered
    how to get international driving license through the Bihar Transport Department.

Unregistered
    hi sir I have autoricksha license without badge I want to add two wheeler and four Wheeler in my license with badge how can I apply for it and what the fees of it plz reply soon my mail id is bmon5558@ gmail. com

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in