+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to obtain community certificate from Government of Tamil Nadu

Unregistered

How to obtain community certificate from Government of Tamil Nadu

The elementary system has issued a permanent community certificate in Tamil Nadu in year 1988. The community certificate is a valid certificate for all. It comes in use for various works like securing admission in school and colleges or any other professional institutions. This certificate is also useful for registering your name in employment exchange for availing the benefits provided by the state government.

Those applicants who comes in the category of OBC / MBC / SC / ST / or any other caste can easily avail this certificate without any hassle to ensure the benefits provided by the state government.

Procedure:

An applicant can submit their application for the community certificate and may request to the Tahsildars with or without any inspection or recommendation by the Revenue Inspectors.
    After submitting an application the Tehsildar will give a time that when the certificate will issue by him or by the deputy tehsildar.
    The list for the applicants who comes in the category of SC/ST/OBC and others may be published on the notice boards of Taluk and Panchayati offices.

Required Documents to get community certificate:

Fully filled application form
    Name:  community certificate tamil nadu.jpg
Views: 9886
Size:  10.6 KB
    Ration card (original + photocopy)
    School leaving certificate
    Transfer certificate (if any)
    Community certificate of parents
    School certificate of parents
    This community certificate is valid till 10 years from the date of issued. It will take not more than 15 days to issue a community certificate except Schedule Tribe category applicants. For Schedule Tribes candidates the maximum time to issue a certificate is not more than 30 days.

APPLICATION FORM FOR COMMUNITY CERTIFICATE : cms.tn.gov.in//sites/default/files/forms/cert-community_0.pdf

Unregistered

BCM Community Certificate

Hi,
    My brother is having Community certificate stating as BC (Backward Class),We belong to Muslim religion.Do we need to take separate BCM (Backward class muslim certficate) for the purpose of applying TNEA (Tamilnadu Engg Admission ).Pls guide us.Thanks in advance.
    Note : we are living in Trichy district .

DINESH.S

ST-shedule tribes

i want to st-hindu katnaykan caste certificate,because in my higher studies,my father,grand father have in this certificate so,pls issue me

balaji
    I am balaji (yadhava community BC ) from UAE working as a salesman, my family in Tamilnadu Madurai dist . I have 2kids ,we have no ration card and I have only passport in old rent a house address, please suggestion me for get community certificate for my kids

Unregistered
    Salam to u.... yes u can get it.... its easy... i am also from Trichy KK nagar... Call me and guide u surely.. Jerin 9566951183

Jerin
    Hai, Assalamu Alaikkum.... How r u? You can get easily BCM certificate.. its not an issue... I am also from Trichy... Call me and guide u to get that certificate... Wassalam... Jerin 9566951183

jerin

BCM community certificate

hai ... salam to u... contact me to get BCM certificate easily... Can guide u.... Jerin 9566951183 (from Trichy KK Nagar)

Unregistered
    BC Community Certificate

hai i am R.Rajasekar I Want a Community certificate for (Backward Class) my mob no: 8754719080 plz call me

jagatha

ST kattunayakkan

I want to my community certificate is genuineness the district no. is R.Did.2245/2013/A5 and the certificate no. 235977

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in