The elementary system has issued a permanent community certificate in Tamil Nadu in year 1988. The community certificate is a valid certificate for all. It comes in use for various works like securing admission in school and colleges or any other professional institutions. This certificate is also useful for registering your name in employment exchange for availing the benefits provided by the state government.
Those applicants who comes in the category of OBC / MBC / SC / ST / or any other caste can easily avail this certificate without any hassle to ensure the benefits provided by the state government.
An applicant can submit their application for the community certificate and may request to the Tahsildars with or without any inspection or recommendation by the Revenue Inspectors.
After submitting an application the Tehsildar will give a time that when the certificate will issue by him or by the deputy tehsildar.
The list for the applicants who comes in the category of SC/ST/OBC and others may be published on the notice boards of Taluk and Panchayati offices.
Required Documents to get community certificate:
Fully filled application form
Ration card (original + photocopy)
School leaving certificate
Transfer certificate (if any)
Community certificate of parents
School certificate of parents
This community certificate is valid till 10 years from the date of issued. It will take not more than 15 days to issue a community certificate except Schedule Tribe category applicants. For Schedule Tribes candidates the maximum time to issue a certificate is not more than 30 days.
APPLICATION FORM FOR COMMUNITY CERTIFICATE : cms.tn.gov.in//sites/default/files/forms/cert-community_0.pdf
Similar topics you may interested!
- Voter ID card Telangana applies process, application form and checks the status
- Disability Certificate - Is it for onetime or do i need to get the evaluation time to time
- jansahayak.gov.in How to get new ration card on surrender certificate in Haryana Jansahayak
- How to Get Land Record in Pune
- Lost Birth Praman Patra in Delhi How to Get Duplicate Copy
- digital ration card details search online for family
- How to get ration card in up
- lost driving license how to duplicate in maharashtra
- www.hrex.org How to Get and Use Employment Exchange Haryana Login ID Password to Check Jobs
- www.apnakhata.raj.nic.in Rajasthan Revenue Online Land Records Apna Khata Fard Bhu Naksha Details