+ Reply + Post New Thread

Thread: How to Pay Electricity Bill Online in Bihar State

Unregistered

How to Pay Electricity Bill Online in Bihar State

The state of Bihar government is giving the online service to pay your electricity bill through the official portal of Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited BSPHCL. The official website http://www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in/ is giving online secure option to pay the bill. The portal had given a section to submit the amount online. Along with the paying bill this portal of BSPHCL also provides the various application forms to download to apply for new electricity connection for low / high tension, for commercial / non commercial, temporary connection etc. The citizens who want new connection in state Bihar for electricity will have to download these application forms. The dept also gives the helpline numbers on this along with the tariff plans as well. See the below mention process to submit your bill online now.

The department of bsphcl works under the ministry of energy dept Bihar in which right now Mr. Bijendra Prasad is working as Energy Minister in state. Under the minister one chairman cum managing director works and right now Mr. Sandeep Poundrik is holding this post. Under the CMD there are four depts available right now as director for transmission, generation, finance and administration. See the process below to pay your bill now.

How to Pay Electricity Bill Online in Bihar
    The online bill payment option is available on the official page of http://www.bsphcl.bih.nic.in/ where you can select the option. The department had parted this facility in two parts:
    • South Bihar Power Distribution Company Limited SBPDCL
    • North Bihar Power Distribution Company Limited NBPDCL

The citizens who want to pay the bill online will have to select the option as per the below page:
    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 17132
Size:  70.0 KB

Select the one of region / zone in which your area comes under the BSPHCL as the given below page:
    Name:  2.jpg
Views: 17237
Size:  48.9 KB

Select your division name from the given pull down menu on the website page.

Enter you consumer ID or account number on the page and click to the view bill.

Click to the option of payment online and select through which you want to pay.

Take the printout of payment in last for future assistance.

NOTE Make your registration in www.examresultinfo.com and get live assistance by staff online.

Unregistered
    my bill is Rs. 9813 which is a big amount. i think their is a big mistake in meter i need to correct it please give the process.

Unregistered

chapra electric bill

Page is not open for Chapra el bill on line pay since 2 weak

sujeetraj125@gmail.com

Bijlibill pay online

Bijlibill pay

Unregistered

discount in electricity bill

i want to know about the Bihar govt rebate for bill , bijli bill mafe ka bare ma may jankari lanea chata hu mera name mester Rakesh Chaursiyd ha

Unregistered
    Page is not open in siwan district. ..

Unregistered
    Hello sir i had god a bijali bill of about 5000 .Hence i think there is some mistake in my bill so please can you expain me about my action aganist correction of bill.

+ Reply + Post New Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in