+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Get Birth Certificate in Rajasthan Online Application Form Download

Govt Rajasthan

How to Get Birth Certificate in Rajasthan Online Application Form Download

The state government of Rajasthan had connected their all the departments with the online internet facility. The state govt is providing their all the services online as for agriculture, electoral, taxes, collectors, commissioner, education, election and local self bodies etc. The citizens who are living in state and having proof for their permanent residence of here are able to use these services. The state has the official website www.rajasthan.gov.in which is famous as the name of Raj Darpan. It keeps all the data regarding to the govt and district wise for all. The website is responsible to provide all the information related to the state and govt orders in this portal. Citizens can check various services like e-mitra, new polices on this. It also has a section of e-procurement where the govt publish all the new tenders for state departments. Here we are going to provide you information regarding to get the birth certificate in state. See all the process which has mention on this page and apply for your certificate now.

Why Need Birth Certificate
    The birth proof is an important document which has to get every citizen in India. This is a proof for your age details. Various times we need to get other services in state where you we need to show our age. This proof is work to show your information regarding it. If you want to make your driving license or other documents like voter id card, ration card, pan card, address proof etc. it can used as a important document. Students can also use this in admission to proof their age.

The birth certificate keeps all the details related to birth like the place, date etc. After the birth of any child it can make within 15 days in nearest office of collectorate. In case you got late for this then it can be get after a affidavit. Each under the state govt dept of Municipal Corporation has the authority to provide it. In the process you may have to contact to your nearest Municipal Corporation where the staff will provide you application form and you needs to submit that. In some of states this facility has provided online through which the candidates needs to fill the registration form online and they will have to visit in office to collect it.

How to Get Application form for Birth Certificate in Rajasthan
    The govt of state is providing the application form through their official website www.rajasthan.gov.in section of “Download Forms” where they need to get the form number 5. The candidates who want to get it need to take the printout of form and to get it. This service comes under the section of 12/17 by the govt of state for birth and death certificate which you have to get under the Act of 1969 Rule of 8/13 and registration rules 2000. Follow the mention below process to download the application form and to get your certificate now.

Name:  rajasthan birth certificate application form.jpg
Views: 387
Size:  82.9 KB

Process to Download Form –
    Click to the below given page to download the application form and then take the printout of it in a simple white A4 size paper.

Click Here to Download Application Form Now.pdf

Process to Fill Form –
    Fill your house number
    Your tehsil name
    District name from where you are
    State name
    Collectors office address
    After that complete name of applicant
    Gander (male / female
    Complete date of birth (dd/mm/yy)
    Birth place
    Mother’s name of applicant
    Father’s name of applicant
    Complete address while the time of birth of child
    Complete permanent address of mother, father
    Registration number and date.
    Remarks
    Date of issuance
    Sign of authority officer
    Complete address of authority
    Stamp of authority

After doing this process candidates need to visit to their nearest office where they are able to submit this form. The dept will gives you birth certificate hand to hand after sign and stamping it. Candidates can visit to the nearest CSC (Citizen Service Center) or to the e-Mitra Center for submitting their application form and all documents which all are mentioned above. After submitting the application form the official person will provide you acknowledgment receipt through which you will be able to collect your birth certificate in Rajasthan. However this complete process can take 7 to 21 days but in case the official person found any document missing or mistake in the application form this can take more time.

Click Here for Citizen Service Center (CSC) in Rajasthan
    Click Here for e-Mitra Centers and Offices in Rajasthan

NOTE – Register on www.examresultinfo.com to get more live mail help from staff.

ashok saini
    where to get birth certifacte

Unregistered
    my son had birth certificate in rajsthan but it was theft, so i want birth certificate online is it possible to download

Hello Guest, Please visit to http://www.examresultinfo.com/thread...nload?p=140212 page and check complete process to apply for the duplicate birth certificate in Rajasthan state.
    Online Help by TalkOver Team -
    @> Submit new query in "Ask Question" section of this website and we will reply you as soon as possible we can.
    @> You also can get help via mail or live chat in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com where our team members will reply you as soon as possible.

NOTE -
    Register on this website so that after submitting the query you can get notification automatically from us.

Unregistered
    i lost my birth certificate so i need to get new one plzzz help me to get

Amir suhail
    I lost my birth certificate .. so please I need new .I request you to help me

Dear Amir,

The process of duplicate birth certificate is so simple. You will have to visit in the same department office from where you got the first / original copy. You also have to get the application form through the same office and need to fill it. Candidates who want to get the second copy of their any certificate have to visit in the nearest tehsil office and need to make an affidavit in regarding to the lost of certificate. After attaching all documents as age, address and affidavit proof submit the application form in the office counter.

For this re-issuance of birth certificate you should also have to pay application fees which is payable in the same office counter. After the complete verification the departmental person will give you acknowledgment slip through which you can collect your duplicate copy of birth certificate. You also have to provide your old certificate number to the officer through he / she can find your certificate in register. In case you are not having the number then approach to the official person for providing it.
    Online Help by TalkOver Team -
    @> Submit new query in "Ask Question" section of this website and we will reply you as soon as possible we can.
    @> You also can get help via mail or live chat in contact.examresultinfo@gmail.com where our team members will reply you as soon as possible.

NOTE -
    Register on this website so that after submitting the query you can get notification automatically from us.

Unregistered
    Hi, I have a birth certificate but it doesn't have my name in it.
    and i need to have it so i can get my passport. so what is the process that i can follow plus is there any online way of getting birth certificate since i don't reside in Rajastha.
    Need it in urgency.

Unregistered
    I want to download duplicate birth certificate by registration no

Unregistered
    I want to download birth certificate online pls help.

+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in