+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Get Karnataka GPF Annual Statement 2012-13 Complete Online Process for GPF Accounts Slip 2013-2013

mallappa k

not get my gpf statement

When ever i try to check my gpf annual statement through online i was unable to do the same please guide me how to check via online.

Unregistered
    sir i am try to register my a/c to open gpf anual statement 2012/13 plz register my a/c

vijaymohan100@rediffmail.

gpf annual Statement 2012-13

My name is A vikayamohan working in education department at Bangalore My GPF A/c.No. is EDN386445.

Unregistered

Unable to register my GPF number is M51048

Hi My Name is Ramanna working in CHC Chitaguppa HUmanabad taluk and Bidar District,
    When I am doing new registration its showing invalid Account number where I enterd is correct,
    so kindly suggest how to register and able to take balance sheet.

Unregistered
    i tried so many time to get annual statement but it could nt b open plz ensure that is der any prblm

MUDANGI RUKMINI NARAYAN,
    My gpf n0 edn 121635.i will try to know my gpf 2012-13 annual statement. But could not access.

Unregistered

Post cant open the pdf document of my GPF

i am unable to open my GPF 2013 slip...its display has the page has been Damaged or could not be load, please reply for this

AGKAR Head Office
    Hello, to get your new password follow the steps given below...

You can reset your passwords by yourself by entering your GPF number and clicking on forgot password button which will delete your old account and you can register yourself as an "new user" and start downloading the GPF Slips.

You can register yourself in our official website to get your GPF statement follow the instructions given below:

Go to: http://www.agkar.cag.gov.in/

Click on “Know you GPF Status”

Click on Employee of “Govt Of Karnataka”

If you are a new user click on “NEW USER” and register yourself by giving all the information as required type your name as per your previous GPF Statement in CAPTAIL Letters for Eg: RAVI KRISHNA M

And give a password of minimum 6 and maximum 10 characters anything of your choice

After registering successfully you can login again with “Already Registered user” using your password that you have registered earlier and can download your GPF Slips.

And we have also uploaded the GPF Slips in your HRMS where your DDO can download the slips for you.

Note: Use “Google Chrome” to download your GPF Slips.

Regards,
    GPF (EDP)
    080-22640310

From: "AG(A&E), Karnataka, Bangalore" <agaeKarnataka@cag.gov.in>
    Date: Monday, September 2, 2013 3:45 pm
    Subject: FW: Forget Password Need New
    To: "agpf.kar@nic.in" <agpf.kar@nic.in>

KALAVATI LAXMAN BHUSAGOND
    Dear sir...........plz chek my gpf a/c status--m 61207

Jayanthi PN

GPF account

When ever I try to loggin with proper password, account no., and user name, it says Invalid User. Please help.

+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in