The employees who are working with the state govt of Karnataka and looking for there annual statement 2012-13 here we are giving you complete process to download it. This page will provide you that how you can download the all the annual transaction for last year in your gpf account through using the accountants general Karnataka official website. The employees who are working with any of department can download there statement as per the govt rules. This facility is available through the official website of agkar.cag.gov.in.
Get the Complete Online Process for Karnataka GPF Annual Statement 2012-2013Step One – Click to the below given page and use the click here option on the official website.
Step Two – Then Click to the below page and select the options from one of following:
- Employee of Karnataka Government
- Not Employee of Karnataka Government
The employees are suggested to select the first option that you are working the govt because this facility is not available for non-govt employees.
Step Three – Read the instructions carefully on the website if you are already registered on the website click to the login option as per below given. Click to the below given page to visit on the section of statement.
Step Four – Now you can see the page as per below click to go on the page and enter your details as:
- Series Number
- Account Number
If you are a new employee and had joined after February 2008 then click to the new registration option and get id and password after that again come to this page and enter your details to get the statement.
NOTE – Register in www.examresultinfo.com to get your statement in mail and for online help by staff.
Similar topics you may interested!
- www.pbemployment.gov.in Punjab Employment Exchange
- Transfer list of 2nd grade teacher's in Rajasthan
- correction in my driving licence in Bangalore karnataka
- rojgar.uk.gov.in registration in employment exchange of Uttarakhand seniority list office addresses
- www.kseb.in Kerala State Electricity Board Bill Payment Online Due Amount Pay Duplicate Bill Copy by KSEB
- How to Apply Online for Voter ID Card in MP
- How to Obtain Caste and Income Certificate in Tamilnadu
- documents retention during change in jamabandi
- www.tn.gov.in/karuvoolam How to Check ECS Payment Details Status Pension and Health Fund Online in Tamil Nadu Treasuries e-Services TN
- ration card issuance application and procedure in faizabad