+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 ... LastLast

Thread: Get Karnataka GPF Annual Statement 2012-13 Complete Online Process for GPF Accounts Slip 2013-2013

GPF & Pension Help

Get Karnataka GPF Annual Statement 2012-13 Complete Online Process for GPF Accounts Slip 2013-2013

The employees who are working with the state govt of Karnataka and looking for there annual statement 2012-13 here we are giving you complete process to download it. This page will provide you that how you can download the all the annual transaction for last year in your gpf account through using the accountants general Karnataka official website. The employees who are working with any of department can download there statement as per the govt rules. This facility is available through the official website of agkar.cag.gov.in.

Get the Complete Online Process for Karnataka GPF Annual Statement 2012-2013
    Step One Click to the below given page and use the click here option on the official website.
    Name:  gpf statement 2012 2013.jpg
Views: 45753
Size:  91.5 KB

Step Two Then Click to the below page and select the options from one of following:

• Employee of Karnataka Government
    • Not Employee of Karnataka Government

The employees are suggested to select the first option that you are working the govt because this facility is not available for non-govt employees.
    Name:  step 2 gpf statement 2012 2013.jpg
Views: 45197
Size:  54.1 KB

Step Three Read the instructions carefully on the website if you are already registered on the website click to the login option as per below given. Click to the below given page to visit on the section of statement.
    Name:  step 3 gpf statement 2012 2013.jpg
Views: 45074
Size:  54.1 KB

Step Four Now you can see the page as per below click to go on the page and enter your details as:

• Series Number
    • Account Number
    • Password

If you are a new employee and had joined after February 2008 then click to the new registration option and get id and password after that again come to this page and enter your details to get the statement.
    Name:  step 4 gpf statement 2012 2013.jpg
Views: 45105
Size:  63.8 KB

NOTE Register in www.examresultinfo.com to get your statement in mail and for online help by staff.

rameshpnaik

Gpf account not opens

I m karnataka government employe my a/c no UD 1162 but it is not open i tryed every time a/c no not tellaying information shows on line format pl verify.
    thanking you

Unregistered
    When ever i try to check my gpf annual statement through online i was unable to do the same please guide me how to check via online?

SHAREEF KN

Lightbulb Gpf anualbalancesheet-2012-13

Name. Shareef kn
    seril no; edn
    gpf account no; 431249

Mallappa S Holer

GPF slip of2012-13

My name is Mallappa S Holer is working in education department at GTTI Hunagund My GPF A/c.No. is EDN460470.

Unregistered

Parashivamurthy B

My name is Parashivamurthy B. karnataka govt employee is working in primary Health Centre madapura, T. Narasipura taluk. Mysore District. My GPF a/c no M22196. I am tried many times balance sheet for the year 2012-13, My Mob no is 9900663993 please verify to able to check and download my balance sheet 2012-13 and anwords

Unregistered
    When I enter correct password always Gpf page show invalid user pls help me what do next

VISHALAKSHI P A

Director mandya institute of medical science

[QUOTE=VISHALAKSHI P A M/31361 Name. vishalakshi p a
    seril no; edn
    gpf account no; M/31361

ganesha.t.s.

gpf annual statement

dear sir....plz chek my gpf a/c status. 120692

unregisterd

nagesh kumar working in health department, could not find anual statement of gpf a/c no M-64093

i want to register in online ,but its not registering,please show how to register my a/c no through online

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in